GDT: #49 | Pittsburgh at New Jersey | 20150130 1900 | Cole, MY HFB Window is Also Wiiiiide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I missed this game.

Though from reading the comments you all are excited because Kunitz scored after the Pens getting shut out for 95% of the game by a girls' high school team?

Am I reading that about right?

If so, my how we have fallen.

Eh the Pens have actually dominated this game. Schneider has put up probably the best goaltending performance I've seen this year. Almost singlehandedly stole it. Still might.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Lot of you fans are a total joke. Kunitz is one of our best wings but is hated. Yet Hornie is LOVED (and has less points). Bortuzzo is great (still trying to figure that out) but Scuds is horrible.

What rock did you slide out from? It's calling you back.

penguins2946*

Lot of you fans are a total joke. Kunitz is one of our best wings but is hated. Yet Hornie is LOVED (and has less points). Bortuzzo is great (still trying to figure that out) but Scuds is horrible.

Hornqvist has less points (2 less points) because he has played in 6 less games than Kunitz. Shouldn't you get back to facebook?

roquay

Aug 9, 2012
Victoria
"I'd rather get shutout than have Kunitz score"... wow apparantly most people's hate of Kunitz is not going to change no matter what. He's tied with Crosby for the team lead in goals, but he still sucks. This logic is why people hate Penguins fans.

"I am score" has 19. People hate his laziness his production has always been good.

zero8771

Jun 15, 2012
You're comparing doing work with computers or doing homework to playing a professional sport. How don't you view that as asinine?

Because we are all humans and how we learn different tasks isn't any different. decompressing helps to progress and learn. No matter the subject area

penguins2946*

Because we are all humans and how we learn different tasks isn't any different. decompressing helps to progress and learn. No matter the subject area

Bennett doesn't need to learn anything, he just needs to play through his tough times. Scratching him does nothing to help him fix the kinks out of his game.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724

The only way to learn to play a sport at this level is to play. Nobody's ever gotten better sitting in the pressbox and you are just wrong if you think they do.

Despres!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad