GDT: #49 | Flyers at Red Wings | January 25, 2024 | 7:00 PM | NBCSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

FromOyVey2Matvei

Jul 15, 2023
Philadelphia
Foerster we looks great today. Should move him back with TK and Coots.
I’d rather see Farabee-Frost-TK. Give our best playmaking C two wingers who can actually finish.

Foerster plays a good responsible game for a rookie, but my god is he slow to get his shot off. And hitting the target is a problem too.

Reactions: VladDrag

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Boring period of hockey.

Not a fan of Cates with TK and Coots.

While I'm fine with Cates at LW, Tortorella is so desperate to make Offensive Cates happen. There's more in there, you see. And only Torts can get at it.

GFq5.gif

@Beef Invictus

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Completely unsure of what Walker was really doing there. Probably should have been more engaged with Larkin instead of trying to screen his own goalie.

His play has tanked a lot since December and I'm worried we missed the window to trade him. Of course. As per usual.

I remain confident all the same people are different, though!

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
I didn’t watch any of the first. Just noticing Cates on the top line. TF is Torts fetish with Cates

FromOyVey2Matvei

Jul 15, 2023
Philadelphia
Completely unsure of what Walker was really doing there. Probably should have been more engaged with Larkin instead of trying to screen his own goalie.

His play has tanked a lot since December and I'm worried we missed the window to trade him. Of course. As per usual.

I remain confident all the same people are different, though!
Most teams aren’t looking to put their picks in play in mid December for rentals, unfortunately, unless it’s a chance to buy low.

So it may have been an imaginary window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad