Nemeth-Green
Daley-Hronek
Biega-Bowey

Howard

While you're waiting for the game, please enjoy this classic:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
After tonight, will I be...?
1) in full blown panic mode because we lost to the worst team in the NHL in the last decade and now have b2b losses in the East, sinking my confidence that we can be a contender in the EC
2) over elated at how great the Pens are, marveling at the stats our stars put up, and planning my June visit to Pittsburgh for the SC parade,..
3) cautiously optimistic that maybe the Pens have a chance to beat the B’s for the final meeting this season on Sunday, or
4) agreeing with every post from Bingo71, or that guy Arrgus or something, who used to post here whenever the Pens lost...

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
After tonight, will I be...?
1) in full blown panic mode because we lost to the worst team in the NHL in the last decade and now have b2b losses in the East, sinking my confidence that we can be a contender in the EC
2) over elated at how great the Pens are, marveling at the stats our stars put up, and planning my June visit to Pittsburgh for the SC parade,..
3) cautiously optimistic that maybe the Pens have a chance to beat the B’s for the final meeting this season on Sunday, or
4) agreeing with every post from Bingo71, or that guy Arrgus or something, who used to post here whenever the Pens lost...

Or 5.

giphy.gif

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Bought a ticket for a wine tasting, but on a different date than my friends told me. So I'll be at that by myself tonight for a few hours. :laugh:

Dunno, may feel cute
Usually you hear this the other way for other stuff...but I suggest at this event you swallow and not spit. At least get a good buzz out of it.

The gf and I went to the wine tours in the Okanagan here one summer and it was fantastic, she got mad I wasn't spitting the wine out after and was hammered by the time we got to the 4th place.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Usually you hear this the other way for other stuff...but I suggest at this event you swallow and not spit. At least get a good buzz out of it.

The gf and I went to the wine tours in the Okanagan here one summer and it was fantastic, she got mad I wasn't spitting the wine out after and was hammered by the time we got to the 4th place.
OGC.709c4d177988fb1d04f025161214865f

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside

Spitters are quitters. Give 100%.

RSPens

May 25, 2015

Did a wine tour in Vernon last July...none of the 6 of us were spitting it out...people actually do that? That's referred to as alcohol abuse where I'm from

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Did a wine tour in Vernon last July...none of the 6 of us were spitting it out...people actually do that? That's referred to as alcohol abuse where I'm from
Haha nice, we didn't go as far into Vernon, someone described that town/city to me and I was like yeah, hard pass. We went to the one in Penticton instead, amazing views, really good wineries.

Reactions: Pens and Flames

RSPens

May 25, 2015
Haha nice, we didn't go as far into Vernon, someone described that town/city to me and I was like yeah, hard pass. We went to the one in Penticton instead, amazing views, really good wineries.
It was great...it was three couples celebrating our 20th grad reunion. Didn't spend anytime in Vernon, but the wineries were nice...even if I would have preferred breweries.

As for the Pens...If they learned anything from yesterday, I hope it's that they need to stick to their game and not get caught up trying to play their opponents game. It shouldn't be an issue against Detroit, but it will be interesting to see how they respond.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
It was great...it was three couples celebrating our 20th grad reunion. Didn't spend anytime in Vernon, but the wineries were nice...even if I would have preferred breweries.

As for the Pens...If they learned anything from yesterday, I hope it's that they need to stick to their game and not get caught up trying to play their opponents game. It shouldn't be an issue against Detroit, but it will be interesting to see how they respond.

Get to our game.

BnPOzAcCcAELwlM.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad