Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Flyers season again

Screenshot_20231201_183143_Gallery.jpg

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Tough lost, fought back from 3-0 deficit, came close but no cigar.
Kucherov is what we hope Michkov becomes, and that would be a difference maker.
Now we just have to find a Point in the 2nd or 3rd rd. Barkey step right up.

If Briere could just find a 3C (no, Laczynski has shown he's a 4C at best), this team could be dangerous down the stretch. Find some team wanting to dump veteran salary or still a kid who's blocked.

Drysdale may or may not end up as good as Gauthier, but he's got 1st pair potential, the wrist shot is better than advertised and the kid can skate, not just straight line fast, but he has himself some "shake and bake."

They're no longer overwhelmed by teams like TB, they're just 2-3 players short and a year or two of experience before they'll match up evenly.

Reactions: tucson83

mr4tno

Oct 13, 2017
So I checked again, his controlled entry is 69%, and a z-score of 1.44, which is ~92 percentile.
I noticed they had Frost on the powr play down low with Forrester on the side board - very ineffective. Once they moved Frost to the side board -- bingo. So why even have him down low? Does Tortorella think it will help him become a man?

Let's not be thrifty with 16 D; go all the way 18D and party like its 1999
I think they should go 12F 7D and 1G, because, let's face it, if Peterson has to go in the net, it would be like having an empty net.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Lycksell had a good game, the best I've seen him play at the NHL, more physical, more aggressive, played like he belonged. Now he just has to do it on a regular basis and he won't have to ride buses anymore.

Reactions: yzerman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad