GDT: #48 | Lightning at Flyers | January 23, 2024 | 7:00 PM | NBCSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
I wonder if there will ever be a day where Frost PKs. He was elite at every level there. His defensive impacts are strong. Tortorella might learn something from his use of Konecny. Or not! Tough love and all.
I’ve just resided to the fact that Frost will never pk during Torts’ tenure as coach.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Drysdale hasn’t stopped moving since the puck entered the offensive zone. He and Sanheim… I am here for that

That was his best shift, I think, in the last couple games. He’s been passive. Even his point shots he opened up lanes first and wasn’t settling.

Sanheim and Drysdale really need to be paired when the 7D thing dies. If? Gorgeous cycles.

FromOyVey2Matvei

Jul 15, 2023
Philadelphia
I liked Hartnell as a player & even as a personality back during his playing days. But that latter hasn’t translated at all to being on tv. I think the dude should have been a podcaster instead where it’s less buttoned up.
When the team is losing or some bad news comes out, it turns into JJ and Hartsy’s Used Car Lot.

NO CREDIT? NO PROBLEM!

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
I finished the Jonsey lager, which is very good if you like Czech-style lagers, so we’ll see how the third goes

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I liked Hartnell as a player & even as a personality back during his playing days. But that latter hasn’t translated at all to being on tv. I think the dude should have been a podcaster instead where it’s less buttoned up.

He’s not even funny or amusing is the issue. He was both as a player. Keith Jones I couldn’t give a rat’s ass about his hockey insights (um about that!), but he was legitimately funny and had presence. Hartnell, besides the fact he can’t speak, has the personality of drywall. He’s just a chucklehead shill. He’s like an 8 year old playing pretend announcer.

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
He’s not even funny or amusing is the issue. Keith Jones I couldn’t give a rat’s ass about his hockey insights (um about that!), but he was legitimately funny and had presence. Hartnell, besides the fact he can’t speak, has the personality of drywall. He’s just a chucklehead shill.
Maybe when kelce retires we can hire him for the booth, that'd be entertaining to listen to, the man is hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad