Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
eWNNHdP.gif

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
So Sekera and Klefbom back after allstar break?? I think id take a one legged Sekera over Benning and Manning

Let's hope so. That's honestly our only hope. People who don't know how important they are to the defense -- when healthy, mostly regarding Sekera -- are in complete denial. Look at how good the Flames D is. Deep and effective. Meanwhile we're putting out guys like Manning and Benning -- two guys that would be #7 Dmen on a real contender, and certainly on the Flames.

Reactions: Porkleaker

sundaysleftovers

Feb 28, 2013
Saskatchewan
How are you gifted the best player on the planet and the flames are the 2nd best team in the league? Seriously wtf? Build a garbage roster and this is what you get for years to come.

Edit: I meant to to say, how the hell are the flames better at this point?

Reactions: MikeGrier99

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
I dont give a f*** if this is Jones rookie season. These giveaways by him are just plain dumb. It's the reason Seth Jones was selected in the first round and he was selected past the first round. Common sense Edmonton. Common sense. Caleb Jones is nothing more then a Benning clone ..perhaps even worse.

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
The oilers are the dollar store of the NHL. Nothing but crap in there that’s way more than a dollar. Even though you know full well you’d only pay a dollar for most items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad