GDT: #48|Devils vs. Pens|Sat, April 24 - 2021|12:30 PM EST.|PPG| These guys again? - Hahahaha..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh

GAME CENTER
nInyOdK.gif

FIRESTARTER
vq7hClE.gif

:pens
Penguins projected lineup
Lineups Link

Jake Guentzel -- Sidney Crosby -- Bryan Rust
Jared McCann -- Jeff Carter -- Jason Zucker
Zach Aston-Reese -- Teddy Blueger -- Kasperi Kapanen
Colton Sceviour -- Mark Jankowski -- Evan Rodrigues

Brian Dumoulin -- Kris Letang
Mike Matheson -- Cody Ceci
Marcus Pettersson -- John Marino

Casey DeSmith
Tristan Jarry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AdventurousWavyGalapagosdove-size_restricted.gif

:devils

Devils projected lineup

Janne Kuokkanen -- Jack Hughes -- Yegor Sharangovich
Pavel Zacha -- Nico Hischier -- Nathan Bastian
Miles Wood -- Michael McLeod -- Jesper Bratt
Andreas Johnsson -- Jesper Boqvist -- Nicholas Merkley

Ryan Murray -- Matt Tennyson
Jonas Siegenthaler -- Damon Severson
Will Butcher -- Connor Carrick

Scott Wedgewood
Aaron Dell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

iUCZomB.gif

~Someone better pick up tomorrows GDT, I'M not doing 4 straight...!~

Last edited:

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Is it really too much to ask for Zohorna to play over Sceviour?
Would be funny to see him in a game where there’s someone with a bit of hands and creativity on his line. Would be even more funny seeing both him and Angello play with Erod.

I'd like them to play, too, but once there is a full healthy team this gets harder to decide.

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
I'd like them to play, too, but once there is a full healthy team this gets harder to decide.

For sure.
But our playoff spot is a given and we are playing Sceviour over Zohorna against the Devils three home games in a row.

Given what Zohorna has done in his few games, I just don’t understand why Sully is not more curious about what he has there.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
If we have any designs of winning this division we really need a four point weekend.

Ms Maggie

Apr 11, 2017
I am absolutely furious no matter which goaltender gets the start. Just simply furious.
ME TOO!!!!

I get a kick out these posts: (Insert player name here) BETTER (insert action here e.g. play on the 2nd PP, play on the 3rd line, play in lieu of some other much maligned player....)!

I always want to reply, or what?? What are you going to do?

Reactions: Tender Rip

2wayPlay

Dec 25, 2018
Is Malkin ever playing again?

No wonder the guy is really good at chess. Best on the team.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
I'm in a wedding, so ill see first period. I fully expect a loss, because I'm 0 for like 30 when I haven't watched a game in the last 20 years.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
12:30pm listed start.

So that means I should tune in at 1:00pm for puck drop, right? Isn't that how matinees work?
I'm on the west coast and would prefer to sleep in...

Damnit. I didn't even think of this. I guess I'll be missing the first period so me the wedding I'm in starts at 2 lol

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
I'm in a wedding, so ill see first period. I fully expect a loss, because I'm 0 for like 30 when I haven't watched a game in the last 20 years.

There's a 50/50 shot the wedding's going to ultimately be for naught, but the importance of this late-season afternoon Pens-Devils tilt will transcend the ages. Or pay a proxy to stand in your shoes.

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
I would like home ice but I see no advantage in winning the division other than shoving it in the face of people who said we wouldn't make the playoffs. Me being one of them.

I think all three teams will present good competition. Though it would be nice not to have to watch the Islanders play that boring style.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Pens are getting healthy and Malkin will be back before the playoffs. I really think the Pens will not play Malkin until he has the legs and speed to be ready to play where he left off. Yes first game will be an bit iffy but he is key here as is Jarry for the Pens to advance. Beat the Devils 3 in a row will be harder but splitting the Bruins and Caps series will position the Pens to win the division depending on the Caps/Isles next 2 games.

Reactions: Ms Maggie

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
For sure.
But our playoff spot is a given and we are playing Sceviour over Zohorna against the Devils three home games in a row.

Given what Zohorna has done in his few games, I just don’t understand why Sully is not more curious about what he has there.

Not to give Silly too much credit here but he sees him every day in practice. Big Z has surpassed expectations getting here but we have to remind ourselves that he was a career Euro leaguer.

Patience......I'm am sure they have some things they still want him working on.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Damnit. I didn't even think of this. I guess I'll be missing the first period so me the wedding I'm in starts at 2 lol

Weddings are so much fun, I'd take going to a wedding any day of the week over pens game. I can just watch the penguins game on tape when I get home.

When I say weddings are more fun there are two snags...

1. It can't be me getting married... and
2. It CAN NOT be ME getting married.

Reactions: Zirakzigil

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Weddings are fun if they aren’t catholic and you have to sit in a church for hours before you party. Receptions are where it’s at. I skip the ceremony every time if possible, haha.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Weddings are so much fun, I'd take going to a wedding any day of the week over pens game. I can just watch the penguins game on tape when I get home.

When I say weddings are more fun there are two snags...

1. It can't be me getting married... and
2. It CAN NOT be ME getting married.
Oh me too. I was just hoping to catch the first from the bar across the street of the game actually started at 1230. However, we know it will not start at 1230 lol.

Reactions: LOGiK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad