Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro

bannergdt.png

[FIELDSET="THE MATCHUP"]
2014/2015 REGULAR SEASON
GAME #48 - 02/02/2015

vs
FLA: 21-16-10__________NYR: 28-15-4

TIME | 7:00 PM ET VENUE | MADISON SQUARE GARDEN - NYC, NY TV | MSG, SPORTSNET, FS-F

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="ONLINE STREAMS/RADIO"]
ONLINE STREAMS: FRS - StreamHunter - MyP2P - STREAMO - Charlie460HQ | RADIO FEED: CLICK HERE

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="NEWS & NOTES"]

GAME LINKS:

Game Preview - Last Matchup; NYR@FLA 12/31/14 - NHL.com - RANGERS.com - PANTHERS.com
NY Post - NYDN - Andrew Gross - MSG.com - Yahoo Sports - ESPN - CBC - SNET - TSN

AROUND THE LEAGUE:

aroundtheleague.png

FEBRUARY SCHEDULE:

februaryschedule.png

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="QUOTES TO NOTE"]

I think it was just unfortunate timing by me. I’m trying to box a guy out and my stick kind of gets his mask up. The shot went right off his throat.
I was a little nervous but knowing the guy that he is I thought for sure he would battle through like he did. It was great for us to see him get going again.
He has had little tweaks here and there before in the past and he’s really never come out. You know that adrenaline he has.
He’s so focused and competitive. It probably hurts worse now after the game than when you are in the middle of it.
- Ryan McDonagh

I was getting ready for the shot, I could just feel a stick on my chin and it pulled up my helmet so I lost the vision of the puck.
I had a bad feeling about it because I could kind of see the puck coming but then I lost track of it.
When I get hit, obviously it’s painful, and it’s hard to breath for a couple of minutes. Very light-headed.
I got a little worried the first minute or so but then they told me just to breath and slowly I started to feel better.
The first couple of minutes it was more for me to just see is it going to start to feel better after a while. I slowly did.
I had some headaches the rest of the game, I guess that’s normal because I couldn’t breath there for a little bit. It was a reaction, I guess.
- Henrik Lundqvist

I’m looking to get something that works together. Even if we were up 2-0, the scoring chances were probably 12 or 13 to three.
You are looking to put something together when you are going to spend some time in the other team’s end.
The first changes I made to the lines didn’t work out, but the second ones seemed to spark a little more offense.
- Alain Vigneault

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="FLORIDA PANTHERS"]

TEAM STATS / STANDINGS:

GP | 47 | GF | 115
W | 21 | GA | 132
L | 16 | GF/G | 2.34
OTL | 10 | GA/G | 2.68
Pts | 52 | PIM/G | 9.2
HOME | 10-8-4 | PP% | 14.0
AWAY | 11-8-6 | PK% | 81.5
L10 | 4-5-1 | FO% | 49.0
STREAK | L1 | S/O | 5-6

Division | 5th
Conference | 9th
League | 20th

TEAM LEADERS:

Goals | Nick Bjugstad | 16 Assists | Ekblad, Jokinen | 21 Points | Nick Bjugstad | 29 + / - | Tomas Fleischmann | +8 Shots | Nick Bjugstad | 134 Hits | Derek MacKenzie | 146 Blocks | Willie Mitchell | 109 PIM | Erik Gudbranson | 42 FO% | Derek MacKenzie | 53.6 TOI/G F: | Nick Bjugstad | 16:42 TOI/G D: | Brian Campbell | 23:32

PROJECTED LINES:

LW | C | RW
Brandon Pirri | Nick Bjugstad | Jimmy Hayes
Jonathan Huberdeau | Aleksander Barkov | Brad Boyes
Sean Bergenheim | Dave Bolland | Jussi Jokinen
Tomas Kopecky (A) | Derek MacKenzie | Shawn Thornton

LD | RD
Brian Campbell (A) | Aaron Ekblad
Willie Mitchell (C) | Erik Gudbranson
Alex Petrovic | Dmitry Kulikov

Scratched
Scottie Upshall|
Tomas Fleischmann|

STARTING GOALIE:

Luongo-Roberto.png

Roberto Luongo

GPI: 39 | W: 18 | L: 8 | OT: 8 | PIM: 0
SV% .920 | GAA: 2.41 | SA: 1107 | GA: 89 | SO: 3

INJURIES / SUSPENSIONS / MISC:

|

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="NEW YORK RANGERS"]

TEAM STATS / STANDINGS:

GP | 47 | GF | 139
W | 28 | GA | 112
L | 15 | GF/G | 2.92
OTL | 4 | GA/G | 2.30
Pts | 60 | PIM/G | 9.4
HOME | 15-7-3 | PP% | 19.2
AWAY | 13-8-1 | PK% | 82.6
L10 | 6-4-0 | FO% | 46.5
STREAK | W1 | S/O | 2-4

Division | 3rd
Conference | 7th
League | 11th

TEAM LEADERS:

Goals | Rick Nash | 29 Assists | Derek Stepan | 24 Points | Rick Nash | 44 + / - | Klein, Nash | +17 Shots | Rick Nash | 172 Hits | Dan Girardi | 136 Blocks | Dan Girardi | 103 PIM | Chris Kreider | 79 FO% | Dominic Moore | 54.6 TOI/G F: | Derek Stepan | 18:18 TOI/G D: | Dan Girardi | 23:20

PROJECTED LINES:

LW | C | RW
Rick Nash | Derek Stepan (A) | Martin St. Louis (A)
Chris Kreider | Kevin Hayes | Mats Zuccarello
Carl Hagelin | Derick Brassard | Jesper Fast
Tanner Glass | Dominic Moore | Lee Stempniak

LD | RD
Ryan McDonagh (C) | Dan Girardi (A)
Marc Staal (A) | Kevin Klein
John Moore | Dan Boyle

Scratched
Matt Hunwick|
J.T. Miller|

STARTING GOALIE:

LundqvistHenrik2.png

Henrik Lundqvist

GPI: 38 | W: 24 | L: 11 | OT: 3 | PIM: 0
SV% .922 | GAA: 2.23 | SA: 1083 | GA: 84 | SO: 5

INJURIES / SUSPENSIONS / MISC:

|

[/FIELDSET]

bannerboysgdt.png

Last edited:

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Would like to see the offense not go back to anemic mode.

Switch Miller with Fast and Hags-Brass-Miller can be a legitimate offensive line.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
So it's obvious Lee Stempniak was the problem the whole time.

:facepalm:

GOAT AINEC

Soon..
Jun 4, 2014
Win and the Panthers (who is the only team who has a chance to make a playoff push at this point) are done.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
This is yet another team with a nice stockpile of young players that looks to be setup for a long time. The Rangers really need to win the Cup sometime within the next 2-3 years tops because the East is just going to get better and better.

Nanaki

Mar 29, 2008
Danbury, CT
He seems fine after the injury scare so likely. Distancing themselvrd from fla would be nice

If we win this game it's going to be mighty hard for the Panthers to pass us. It was pretty hard before this would make it impossible really.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
hey guys. just wondering, would it be accurate to assume hank is starting?

Tough to say, I'm sure he feels fine to play (after the puck to the throat) but I could see Talbot playing since we have Boston coming into town Wednesday night.

I hope Hank is in, since I'll be there tomorrow and would love to see him go up against Luongo. We'll see...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad