GDT: #48 - 01/23/17 | kings @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I love kreider but let's not make him out to be Gretzky in his prime . If you're playing like crap and are not playing even remotely close to well why can't he be demoted ? Doesn't it send a message that no one on this team is beyond getting demoted if they play like crap . Effort wise or because of injury?

member 116805

6892204-Closeup-of-ginger-mouse-eating-cheese-on-white-background-Stock-Photo.jpg

Haha hahaha

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
We benched a top 10 possession player in the league and that made us better at possession? No.

It's a 10 minute sample.

It's an in game decision. If it works it works. Keep it this way? I would say no, but why complain when it's working? AV gets criticized for being stubborn, for following conventional wisdom... I don't get it, the guy can't win on here.

It's not like we can't be a good possession team under AV, we have been. But we need the personnel.

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY
I love kreider but let's not make him out to be Gretzky in his prime . If you're playing like crap and are not playing even remotely close to well why can't he be demoted ? Doesn't it send a message that no one on this team is beyond getting demoted if they play like crap . Effort wise or because of injury?

Yeah, because Kredier is the reason this team looked awful in the 1st 2 periods...:shakehead

Unless he was benched because of an injury.

Machinehead

Jiminy Crickets Let's Cut the Hubris
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

Yeah send a message while you keep giving Girardi first pair minutes. Keep it consistent.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Maybe Kreider was pulling some crap in practice, or in between periods, or something that we simply can't see. It's the same garbage from the same people over and over and over and over.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Zucc on pace for a 14-49-63 type of year which would set a career high.

Not to shabby for a guy some in here have criticized heavily about his "lack of production".....lol

Machinehead

Jiminy Crickets Let's Cut the Hubris
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
The Puempel-Stepan-Zucc line has been good though

It's not about that. It's about the complete lack of accountability on this team.

AV picks and chooses who he wants to **** with regardless of how they're playing.

If things were based on merit around here McDonagh would be bolted to the bench tonight and Girardi would have playing for the Swamp Rabbits for like two years now.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Yeah send a message while you keep giving Girardi first pair minutes. Keep it consistent.

Yes I'm talking about any player on the team. And Girardi should be demoted but Kreider shouldn't be untouchable and beyond reproach

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
It's not about that. It's about the complete lack of accountability on this team.

AV picks and chooses who he wants to **** with regardless of how they're playing.

If things were based on merit around here McDonagh would be bolted to the bench tonight and Girardi would have playing for the Swamp Rabbits for like two years now.

You ever wonder why you're where you are and he is where he is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad