GDT: #47] Penguins *ATTACK!* Boston|Thur, Jan. 16 7:00PM|TD Gardens (OP updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
My God Letang is ****ing stupid.

I understand he is a great offensive threat, but how many times in these situations and in OT where we say how dumb he is. In these situations, even now, Marino is the better option.

Reactions: 66-30-33

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
PGT is up.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Zirakzigil

Ms Maggie

Apr 11, 2017
Going into a tough building against an angry top team? After winning 4 in a row? Disappointed but honestly not surprised. Let's light up Detroit and take another shot at Bruins at home. Night all!

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
Why is Sid going back there?

Also why is Sid playing the minutes he did tonight?

Lol

Letang was idiotic tonight. Of all the stars, he is the only one who has not changed from the arrogant, freewheeling hockey of 2019 and pre-Sullivan. He has great games, but what he offers does not make up for what he gives up. I would rather have a calm, disciplined player who accepts the coach’s system.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Lol

Letang was idiotic tonight. Of all the stars, he is the only one who has not changed from the arrogant, freewheeling hockey of 2019 and pre-Sullivan. He has great games, but what he offers does not make up for what he gives up. I would rather have a calm, disciplined player who accepts the coach’s system.

Neat. Maybe try him without JJ first I dunno.

Weird how the only star that legitimately has PK’d here can’t play a “disciplined” game.

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010

I like Kris Letang. When he is good, he is outstanding. He is a champion. But he just cannot continue to play the play the way that he has been, not this year. Everybody needed to reset. He has not. Until he does, he will not be the player we need in 2020. I’m just done accepting the bad with the good.

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010

Weird how the only star that legitimately has PK’d here can’t play a “disciplined” game.

He is essential because our D is made up of 2nd-3rd pair guys. He is in great shape, is physical, and can eat a ton of minutes. But how many games have people said Letang is brutal? Far too many for a vet his age, with his talent. Sorry. I’m done accepting the lazy passes and turnovers. The pendulum has swung from good outweighs all the bad, to bad outweighs the good. I want to bury the style of 2019 and pre-Sullivan. Letang is the lone advocate.

The org needs to have a come to Jesus moment. Tough when nobody can replace him.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
He is essential because our D is made up of 2nd-3rd pair guys. He is in great shape, is physical, and can eat a ton of minutes. But how many games have people said Letang is brutal? Far too many for a vet his age, with his talent. Sorry. I’m done accepting the lazy passes and turnovers. The pendulum has swung from good outweighs all the bad, to bad outweighs the good. I want to bury the style of 2019 and pre-Sullivan. Letang is the lone advocate.

The org needs to have a come to Jesus moment. Tough when nobody can replace him.

It hasn’r Tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad