GDT: #46 Wild at FLYERS, Monday, Jan. 14, 2019, 7:00 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
This is a good thing, no?

Who knows lol. No one can at this point.

I wouldn’t mind seeing Sanheim on the PP, but with 3 points in 14 games since Gordon took over, despite playing on the first pair & being 2nd on the team in minutes, he hasn’t exactly blown the door down offensively.

When the 2PP actually had OZ time, he was the one making all the chances happen. 3 points isn’t a lot, but isn’t that the best coming from our Dmen the past 14 games? I may be wrong on that.

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
Don't bring context into things, GB likes to bash Sanheim any chance he gets. When Sanheim was our best player in the loss to the Blues, he was the only guy who criticized in the PGT.

Reactions: CapnZin

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
Not only back in, but in the top 4.

This dude must practice ****ing witchcraft or make offerings to Jobu.
When Amac plays, he usually gets 2nd or 3rd best TOI... only recently has he been used as the #4 in TOI when he plays.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Don't bring context into things, GB likes to bash Sanheim any chance he gets. When Sanheim was our best player in the loss to the Blues, he was the only guy who criticized in the PGT.
I’m just one of the rare posters willing to speak both good & bad about Sanheim. You had people raving about his play against the Blues when he was a turnover machine. I said I give him credit for being one of the few who played with effort that game, but the best you could say was he had & up and down game. A “good” game is complete hyperbole. But you get a lot of hyperbole with Sanheim. And, of course, he’s continued to struggle with turnovers.

Pointing out that 3 points in 14 games isn’t blowing the door down offensively isn’t “bashing” him; it’s simply the truth. And I’m not leaving out context — I mentioned he’s 2nd in minutes & mostly been on the top pair during that span.

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
I’m just one of the rare posters willing to speak both good & bad about Sanheim. You had people raving about his play against the Blues when he was a turnover machine. I said I give him credit for being one of the few who played with effort that game, but the best you could say was he had & up and down game. A “good” game is complete hyperbole. But you get a lot of hyperbole with Sanheim. And, of course, he’s continued to struggle with turnovers.

Pointing out that 3 points in 14 games isn’t blowing the door down offensively isn’t “bashing” him; it’s simply the truth. And I’m not leaving out context — I mentioned he’s 2nd in minutes & mostly been on the top pair during that span.

Sanheim has 27 giveaways in 45 games. He's cut his turnovers down quite a bit from last year. For comparison, Gudas has 26 in 43 games and handles the puck much less often. Ghost has 28 and Provorov has 42. Erik Karlsson has 49.

My post was 100% correct.

Reactions: macleish1974

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
The PP has looked better lately but the issue has been Simmonds. He cant finish around the net anymore so a lot of good chances havent been going in. Taking Ghost off is the worst thing they can do.

Keep G and Ghost in their spots. Replace Coots with JVR. JVR can play the hartnell role...he can be a shot in the slot option or a 2nd net front presence.

Put Patrick in Simmonds spot. He showed last year he score around the net but hes also a nifty play maker. He could run it from behind the net if needed giving the PP a different look.

TK should be on the right point. He can score and make plays from there.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Sanheim has 27 giveaways in 45 games. He's cut his turnovers down quite a bit from last year. For comparison, Gudas has 26 in 43 games and handles the puck much less often. Ghost has 28 and Provorov has 42. Erik Karlsson has 49.

My post was 100% correct.

He has proprietary giveaway data in his head.

Reactions: macleish1974

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
But if Ghost had the most in the NHL, you'd say they are valid.
Drew Doughty leads the league in giveaways, fwiw....lol.

I have no issue with someone saying the stats are not accurate with giveaways/takeaways....and hits, blocks, etc for that matter.

The issue comes from someone CLAIMING that Ghost and Provy would 100% be #1 and #1 if they were kept properly. Truth is, no one has any idea of the ranking.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
I'm bored already.

ImpeccableMassiveLarva-size_restricted.gif

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
This one has the potential to be both the biggest one and the most boring one since the New Jersey one.

Both big and boring. Titanic. Factoid: the ship to be built after Titanic was to be named Gigantic but White Star changed it to Britannica after the disastrous sinking.

So this game is beyond Titanic...it’s gigantic!

Dicky Dangles

dangles the puck.
Oct 3, 2006
Manhattan Beach
Both big and boring. Titanic. Factoid: the ship to be built after Titanic was to be named Gigantic but White Star changed it to Britannica after the disastrous sinking.

So this game is beyond Titanic...it’s gigantic!
anigif_enhanced-buzz-11084-1378509743-8.gif

Anybody member Encyclopedia Britannica guy? I member. I wonder who would win in a fight, him or, "dude, you're getting a Dell guy"?

dell-dude-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad