GDT: #46 – Sabres at Canadiens – Sat Jan 21, 7:00PM ET – MSG-B

Alexns05

Oct 30, 2014
Great win! I can't believe that with how horribly we've played this season we're only 5 points behind Boston with 3 games in hand. It will be an uphill battle but the fact we still have a chance is pretty crazy.

P.S. Lehner haters please go sit in timeout for a few days

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
Great win! I can't believe that with how horribly we've played this season we're only 5 points behind Boston with 3 games in hand. It will be an uphill battle but the fact we still have a chance is pretty crazy.

P.S. Lehner haters please go sit in timeout for a few days

I love that lehner put on such a show today. I hated the trade and still think we could've gotten lehner for less however I have never minded him as a player. I've been arguing with friends for weeks that he's better than he's getting credit for and it'll be good to hear crickets on their end tonight...

flashsabre

Apr 5, 2003
Visit site
Right about now I have to think that teams like St. Louis and Winnipeg would pay multiple 1sts for some competent goaltending.:naughty:

For two AHL callups I don't think this team could ask for much more then what Falk and Fedun have provided this year. They have had hiccups here or there but for the most part have been a pretty serviceable 3rd pairing.

Every team around the Sabres have put together a nice run at some point in the season. Hopefully McCabe's injury isn't serious and this team can be healthy enough to go a little run and make the last half of the season interesting.

Sabretooth

May 14, 2013
Ohio
My favorite part of watching games on dvr delay is catching up in gdts reading comments and knowing whats about to happen.

This game sure had enough agenda material in it to last this board a while haha. At least til tuesday.

TheStorm

Sep 15, 2015
Pittsburgh,PA
My favorite part of watching games on dvr delay is catching up in gdts reading comments and knowing whats about to happen.

This game sure had enough agenda material in it to last this board a while haha. At least til tuesday.

Different opinion other than yours = agenda ?

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
Right about now I have to think that teams like St. Louis and Winnipeg would pay multiple 1sts for some competent goaltending.:naughty:

For two AHL callups I don't think this team could ask for much more then what Falk and Fedun have provided this year. They have had hiccups here or there but for the most part have been a pretty serviceable 3rd pairing.

Every team around the Sabres have put together a nice run at some point in the season. Hopefully McCabe's injury isn't serious and this team can be healthy enough to go a little run and make the last half of the season interesting.

Couldn't agree more. When all is said and done fedun and falk deserve some recognition from this team for solidifying the bottom pair and keeping us breathing at a .500 pace. Insert murray argument here about not addressing defensive depth...

Intermission

Jan 17, 2016
Western NY
You're in for a good one.
lehner_zps4iufr7rc.png~original

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad