GDT: #45 | FLYERS (H) vs. Islanders (A) | Sunday, Apr. 18, 2021 | 6:30 pm ET | NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

skagittarius

Jan 18, 2016
PNW
Provorov-York
Sanheim-Myers
Ghost-Morin or Braun

I've seen enough of Braun for sure, but he may not be a bad first partner for York on the 3rd pairing. Play Ghost with Provorov. I hope that York or Zamula can play on right side or one of Sanheim, York, or Zamula is going to be moved this summer. Don't like what I've seen from Sanheim on the off side.

Reactions: Here4ThaList

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I've seen enough of Braun for sure, but he may not be a bad first partner for York on the 3rd pairing. Play Ghost with Provorov. I hope that York or Zamula can play on right side or one of Sanheim, York, or Zamula is going to be moved this summer. Don't like what I've seen from Sanheim on the off side.
Braun is perfectly fine as a third pair RHD. Issues have come when he's moved up the lineup. Also, a big reason Fletcher brought him back after Niskanen retired was because of the PK and that's been a disaster obviously. But for what he's getting paid, he fills the job he's supposed to.

Reactions: BernieParent

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
81 Carsen Twarynski - 21 Scott Laughton -- 62 Nicolas Aube-Kubel

Laughton will be dragged down by this loosers. Not even his Leadership abilities will help this too. Its a shame!

Pls play Laugthon - Hayes - Andy Andreoff together.

They play the right way. They are leaders for the franchise and leaguewide respected veterans! Thats what this franchise need to win games and be respected by the fan base!

Stop playing all the kids, they are 2 years away anyways!

Why we are paying Laughton 3 for 5 when he cant show his worth 20 minutes a night?
Let this man be the beast he was the last 2 seasons!

another pet peeve I have. It’s losers not loosers.
Now back to our regular scheduled programming

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
York isn’t in tonight anyways. Myers and Hägg back

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Call me crazy, but I find it unusual to play one player a team low 8:39 minutes at ES, and the other 16:06, and the player who is scratched, as part of the rotation, is the latter. The team got rocked from a possession standpoint, but that goes equally for both defensemen, and the broadcast was fawning over Myers’ defensive work yesterday. But what do I know?

I can only assume it’s because of the Islanders physical game, and it’s imperative to take out a diminutive 6’5 player for one with some size. But I do believe this team could use some offensive juice from Hagger. He’ll activate early and often with Sanheim covering.

Last edited:

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
i need voracek, provorov, laughton, and stupid hagg to score a lot of points for my fantasy team. lot of money riding on this shit ass team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad