GDT: #45 | FLYERS (H) vs. Islanders (A) | Sunday, Apr. 18, 2021 | 6:30 pm ET | NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrazyKat

May 27, 2013
Vancouver
Why on earth would we pair our top prospect with our best D man. Man some people are stupid. Would u rather pair him with Ghost? Morin? Braun? Hagg? Lol. Sanheim doesn’t suit York. And Myers has been worse.

Especially when we are looking for a new partner for Provorov?
Yeah why on EARTH would we try that?

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
I don’t really get all that upset on penalties called against the flyers, but for some reason the rules just don’t apply to the Islanders. They’re allowed to interfere basically on every play where every other team would be called. They’re allowed to hold players where other teams are not.

It’s not just against the flyers. Every time I’ve watched them the rule book just doesn’t seem to apply

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
Why on earth would we pair our top prospect with our best D man. Man some people are stupid. Would u rather pair him with Ghost? Morin? Braun? Hagg? Lol. Sanheim doesn’t suit York. And Myers has been worse.

Especially when we are looking for a new partner for Provorov?
Yeah why on EARTH would we try that?
Provorov is having an awful season. You don’t throw a young kid with literally no professional experience on a faltered top pair to go against top opposition. If that makes me stupid then I wonder what you are

CSKA1974

Feb 10, 2010
Flyerville
Morin is still a forward on NHL.com
upload_2021-4-18_20-44-10.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad