GDT: #44| FLYERS at Capitals | Wed., Jan. 14, 2015| 8:00 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Terrible choice. Feed Emery on the road to the red hot Caps, then play Zepp at home vs Crappy Vancouver for an easier win. Goalie management 101. Now they might both games instead of splitting.

Vancouver aren't crappy. They're 12th in the league.

mtxed

Aug 17, 2007
Vancouver aren't crappy. They're 12th in the league.

Which means they are a few points out of playoff contention AKA on the bubble. 12th after having an easy schedule in the first half. Now the losses are piling up and they're regressing due to playing harder teams.

Regardless, WAS > VAN

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
They have the same amount of wins, the only difference is that Washington has more overtime losses.

Really a waste of time to argue who's better. There's no real difference between who starts which game, except that Emery has been trash against Washington lately.

The real question is why the **** would anyone care about this when the season is already over, it's not like we're 2 points out of a playoff spot and every point matters.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
They have the same amount of wins, the only difference is that Washington has more overtime losses.

Really a waste of time to argue who's better. There's no real difference between who starts which game, except that Emery has been trash against Washington lately.

The real question is why the **** would anyone care about this when the season is already over, it's not like we're 2 points out of a playoff spot and every point matters.

I was pretty much getting ready to post something similar to this although a lot less detailed & shorter. :laugh:

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I was pretty much getting ready to post something similar to this although a lot less detailed & shorter. :laugh:

39066-asian-guy-chewing-thumbs-up-gi-6PAr.gif

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
This game could get physical pretty fast. If I were Berube I'd play it safe and roll with these lines

Rinaldo (A) - Giroux - Voracek
Schenn - Blair Jones - Ryan White
Simmonds - Laughton - Hal Gill
Mathers - Rosehill (A) - Stortini (C)

Terrible line up; Simmonds doesn't like LW.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Starters: Zepp, Schultz-Del Zotto, B. Schenn-Giroux-Voracek

Starting goalies: Zepp vs. Holtby

Non-IR scratches: Coburn, Rinaldo, Mason

Referees: Mike Leggo #3 and Jean Hebert #15

MadFerIt95*

Its been a good story, but even though he has won both times Zepp hasnt really filled me with much confidence, feeling like we may have to put up another 7-spot...

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
weird how the Caps have played their starter 27 games in a row...

i thought that was impossible according to some here..

cuz "tired"... "cant play back to backs".. so forth...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad