GDT: [#44] Dallas Stars @ Los Angeles Mighty Ducks of Anaheim California, 9:00 PM CST (FSSW, ESPN+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limp Dekes

Jun 27, 2019
Boring and sloppy win, but I'll take it. Might be one of the worst games I've seen for Miro. Too many wtf moments from him tonight.

JesusNPucks

Dec 22, 2009
Amman, Jordan
Powerplay has been noticeably better ever since Laxdall took it over. Looks much simpler now because people now actually shoot instead of randomly passing forever .
upload_2020-1-10_0-41-28.jpeg

mc3488

Jul 2, 2013
Houston, Tx
This team is so likeable and amazing. I’ll take this awesome record and boring games over crazy ass Lindy Ruff games that we won 8-7 or lost 10-1

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I think it’s time we officially call the Erik Cole trade a win for GMJN2.0. Ha ha!

That was a win the second Janmark became an impact player in 15-16 . Now with Roope panning out thats a fleecing . Cole only could play 11 games for the Wings before he had to end his career . That was such a dumb trade by the Wings and trades like that are the reason why they're now this bad. They weren't even close to a contender that year and traded away 2 prospects and a 2nd rounder for a 36 year old rental forward. ( who did have a good season but still ) . Might've gotten a later pick back not sure . Still that was an awful trade right from the start by Holland .

Last edited:
Reactions: JesusNPucks

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
That was the first game I didn’t mind falling asleep in the second period . Stars didn’t play that great but you could tell Anaheim wasn’t coming back . For those who made it through , how was the 3rd?

Reactions: insomniaddict

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
The dagger, I don't think Roope was being lazy parking at the crease, it looks like he saw Ducks soon f'ing it up and then reached out and "helped". Good pot.

[I'm not sure anyone said he was lazy. I thought he was lazy.]

Miro needs scoring or he'll be frustrated out of his skull. The boy is historically hard on himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad