GDT: #43 Sabres vs Stars Monday Jan 16, 2017 1pm

UnleashRasmus

Rasmus has gone Super Saiyan VI!
Apr 15, 2012
Nashville Tennessee
Hmmm, Ennis being back is interesting. We'll see how he looks with O'Reilly and Okposo. I am working while this game is on, but have it to be saved. I'm excited about getting him into the mix, if to provide time to establish trade target value!

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
I missed the Tampa game and checked out of the Hurricanes tilt, but it seems that we're a much better ES team with a consolidated top 6 and Girgensons at 3C.

The team has enough raw talent to take advantage of bad defensive teams. Against good defenses they flounder. I don't think it has much to do with consolidating a top 6

Hipcheck13

Jul 26, 2014
NY
At no point did I think the Sabres would lose this game, that was until they started doing the wave.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
He's been good all season. Dude is pretty competent with some mobility around him.

The play earlier in the third where he had a bouncing puck in front of Lehner and still managed to take a step to his left and get the clear on the forward's tape was the sort of thing I like seeing out of the defense.

This period hasn't been the usual shell-game. :popcorn: I'm entertained.

struckbyaparkedcar

Guilty of Being Right
Mar 1, 2008
Upstate NY
The play earlier in the third where he had a bouncing puck in front of Lehner and still managed to take a step to his left and get the clear on the forward's tape was the sort of thing I like seeing out of the defense.

This period hasn't been the usual shell-game. :popcorn: I'm entertained.
I think it was against the Flyers, he had a really strong tie-up in front of the net on a bouncing puck that required strength I didn't know he had.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad