GDT: #43 - 01/18/15 | New York Rangers @ Pittsburgh Penguins | 12:30 - NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
and Fleury is going to the ASG - not Henrik. LOL. Beautiful W on the road and we were the better team. Nashty!

Honestly, I rather lundqvist sit and get some rest rather than going off to some skills competition. Especially now that it looks like his hand isn't 100% after that collision. (and yes i realiez he wanted to go)

FLNYR

Wide Angle Watcher
May 14, 2013
Honestly, I rather lundqvist sit and get some rest rather than going off to some skills competition. Especially now that it looks like his hand isn't 100% after that collision. (and yes i realiez he wanted to go)

I agree 100% plus wwe don't want some freak injury to him in an exhibition match

valence

Nov 16, 2008
Good game...Chris Kunitz non existent. McDonagh looks depress congratulating Hank. Maybe needs some TLC from the wife and maybe he will find his game.

thepoeticgoblin

Dec 16, 2011
Sweden

Don't get me wrong - I think it's better for the Rangers that he isn't going but I was just pointing out how ridiculous it is that he isn't considered among the top....6? (Rinne, Howard, Halak, Fleury, Bobrovsky all got picked ahead of him).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad