Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ8812*

hahah eff this team.

Just lose the majority of the rest so you can get a good draft pick

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada
Probably the worst game of the year for Giroux & Voracek.

Worst since game 1 against Boston lol. Boston just has the forwards to shut them down, not to mention one of the best d men in the league with a 70.6 foot reach. This is when secondary scoring steps up, but not ours of course.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Why is it...on EVERY 2-1, our D allows the pass across when every single dman ever has been told to take the passer and let the goalie take the shooter.

hckyplayer8

Don't bang the glass
Mar 26, 2011
Grand Forks,ND
Read hasn't proven anything, I'd say the opposite, he had one good season. He gots knocked off the puck easily and has only got three goals this year. He's lost speed and has no grit. Raffle stated well, got hurt, and been poor since. Don't want to trade them? The sit them for a while and give some young guys a shot. These guys are part of our lack of secondary scoring.

What are you talking about?

11/12 24G 23A
12/13 (42gm season) 11G 13A
13/14 22G 18A

Guy is a proven asset in his short NHL career.

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada
As ugly as this game is, did anyone think we were going go beat Boston? I usually Mark down games against Boston as a loss. Just the way it is. Some teams have our number, this year about 8 have our number.

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada
we have gotten dominated physically this whole game.

We do every game man lol. Realistically, who is considered a " physical" player on this roster? Luke Schenn, Rinaldo, Simmonds,.......
Then take a team like the Caps. Ward, Wilson, Latta, Orpik, Brouwer, Ovie, I'm sure im missing a few.

JayRosehillMVP

snubbed again
May 28, 2012
Philadelphia
Exactly! That's what I'm saying. A little anger never hurts. Show some emotion for once. I'm all for Rinaldo in over VdV because he brings character. Our biggest players are the softest. Grossmann, Coby, Umberger, Couts has shown more fire but still.

Exactly this. Berube's neutering the team and to a lesser extent losing Hartnell have basically eliminated what made us effective, playing with an edge. Some tough, quality bottom 6 guys would be nice in a trade. Guys like Kyle Clifford, Tom Wilson, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad