GDT: #41 Halfwayto Paradise|Blue Jackets @ Panthers| 1/5/19|7:00 pm

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Wouldn't be a game in Sunrise if there wasn't a crazy pace.. always feels this way when we play the Panthers at their barn.

tt77

Nov 21, 2018
Okay, we get the point. You have no faith in him. You don't need to keep repeating it.

Sorry, i'm a bobrovsky fantasy owner. I've been dealing with this shit all year. Absolutely fed up with him.

Reactions: thebus88

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
In Soviet Russia they had ways to motivate people using special methods. Its too bad Torts's power over these guys is so limited. And Im being only half facetious here.

Reactions: thebus88

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Denis Potvin, the Panthers color commentator, made I think a pretty good observation about why the Jackets PP is struggling. They're way too slow to get shots off. The shot-blockers have time to get there, and the goalie has time to square up. They don't even try for the one-timer.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Denis Potvin, the Panthers color commentator, made I think a pretty good observation about why the Jackets PP is struggling. They're way too slow to get shots off. The shot-blockers have time to get there, and the goalie has time to square up. They don't even try for the one-timer.
They're way too slow in moving the puck as well. I've been saying this for weeks!

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
amazing how Savard can't hit the f***ing net from 15 feet away

this team sucks......can't make clean crisp passes

Nash couldn't score if He was in the ECHL

LoseforHughes

Reactions: Facifer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad