$400 stick?

octopi

Dec 29, 2004
Unless you play professional hockey, why on earth would you spend that kind of money on a stick?

vivianmb

Jan 10, 2007
winnipeg
www.whocares.ca
400 $ ? the funny thing about some of the guys who buy the expensive equip. is that they still can't BUY A GOAL, or any TALENT.we used to say about these guys...." 400$ stick...25cent stride."

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
I'm not sure how many technological advances are generated from the hockey industry outward.

This is my point. People often justify the cost of these sticks by talking about all the new high-tech processes used in the manufacturing, but a company like Easton has been doing this stuff for ages in other applications. It's not like they're developing new construction methods.

Whiplash27

Quattro!!
Jan 25, 2007
Westchester, NY
Sticks only make so much of a difference. It's the player that makes the biggest difference. If people have to buy a $400 stick to feel like they are a better player, so be it. However, I doubt the results between a $100 stick and a $400 stick will be very different. A player who sucks will still suck and a player who is very good will still be that.

Flyboy34

Registered Something
Jul 7, 2003
33,000 FT
It won't be from Easton. I've already seen the 2008 Easton Line-Up which contains two new helmets, a conversion of the shafts, and a new S16 skate. The top of the line stick in Easton's line is the Stealth S17 Ellipse (Grip/Non-Grip).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad