Post-Game Talk: 4 straight wins against Texas sports teams in the span of a month: Leafs win 4-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Stars fan. And I have to admit I was furious with Kadri's dives. We don't really have any that do that on our team now, but as a former Modano (he was one of the best at one time) fan, I admit diving is just part of hockey. And Kadri is one of the best at it. For Benn I think what drives him insane is that he plays the game the right way. Hard and heavy. Plus we hit the iron like 4 times last night. Bottom line, guys like Kadri will continue to "embellish" calls until the NHL does something. He isn't alone. Malkin is a poster child for this.

I suspect the love tap the groin was just to send a little message that the diving wasn't appreciated. It's a long season. We get you guys again in a couple weeks. Maybe then we can break this damn Toronto curse.

Kadri obviously knows when to fall, throw his head back, or utilize any other means to ensure the official knows he is being touched.

He's actually getting better at it, and yes they are legitimate penalties, but many other players would skate through them, or fight off the infringement.

It is one of Kadri's better talents.

I can't stand player like Marchand or Burrows, but it isn't about character, it is about winning.

AcerComputer

Aug 4, 2014
Stars fan. And I have to admit I was furious with Kadri's dives. We don't really have any that do that on our team now, but as a former Modano (he was one of the best at one time) fan, I admit diving is just part of hockey. And Kadri is one of the best at it. For Benn I think what drives him insane is that he plays the game the right way. Hard and heavy. Plus we hit the iron like 4 times last night. Bottom line, guys like Kadri will continue to "embellish" calls until the NHL does something. He isn't alone. Malkin is a poster child for this.

I suspect the love tap the groin was just to send a little message that the diving wasn't appreciated. It's a long season. We get you guys again in a couple weeks. Maybe then we can break this damn Toronto curse.

Benn should have been kicked out of the game at that point imo for unsportsmanlike conduct. But okay focus on Kadri being the problem right?! Not your team taking bad penalties.

mikebel111*

How did that go for them tonight? :popcorn: Lord Reimer for the vezna.

Should callapse soon. Benn really needs to learn some leadership soon or this Stars team may have to find someone else
:popcorn:

Ovate

Dec 17, 2014
Toronto
Benn's an *******, but he's still a 70+ point player. Leadership is overrated.

I don't see the Stars winning a cup or conference final anytime soon though. Goaltending is still below league average, defense is still bad (and Goligoski's getting older). They'd have to go all in and trade the future to even have a chance, and they could still face a 1st round exit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad