Post-Game Talk: 4 stars vs STL

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
1) Ned...what a monster game. Some unbelievable saves. His cross-crease movement is Vasi-like.

2) Larkin... After a bad year last year, it's nice to see the pucks going in for the captain. Larkin is a heart and soul type of player that doesn't take a single shift off.

3) Young Lucas. Can't wait for Santa to bring me a Raymond jersey.

4) The fans. I loved the energy at the rink. It makes the games much more enjoyable and fun to watch when the crowd is buzzing, and they get an A tonight. Those sing-a-longs in the 3rd were fun.

Leadzedder

Jan 2, 2005
Ned
Ned
Ned
Ned

Ned
Three other guys

1) Ned...what a monster game. Some unbelievable saves. His cross-crease movement is Vasi-like.

2) Larkin... After a bad year last year, it's nice to see the pucks going in for the captain. Larkin is a heart and soul type of player that doesn't take a single shift off.

3) Young Lucas. Can't wait for Santa to bring me a Raymond jersey.

4) The fans. I loved the energy at the rink. It makes the games much more enjoyable and fun to watch when the crowd is buzzing, and they get an A tonight. Those sing-a-longs in the 3rd were fun.

My vote as well. Erne had the GWG, he deserves a vote even if the goal was a bit flukey.

Fail (s)

if you folks can’t figure out the format just put these type of posts on the GDT please. Makes tallying a pain in the ass.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pavels Dog

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Ned

then Larkin, Raymond and Bertuzzi in no particular order.

(I know I know, it makes tallying a pain in the ass but I don't really care about the tally)

Reactions: jaster and SoupNazi

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
then don’t post. (In this thread)
Because I can't talk about the stars of the game if I don't care about the tally?

Rank the last 3 of my votes however you want if it helps. Ned is gonna win then it's gonna be some combo of Larkin, Raymond and Bert.

Leadzedder

Jan 2, 2005
Sure. Talk about the stars of the game all you want. But either give a proper ranking or not. I’m not gonna dig through paragraphs to decipher your rankings or rank your stats how I like. If you wanna add commentary about stars 2-4 being interchangeable in your comment go ahead. Wanna throw out an HM to the fans, awesome. But give a ranking that’s usable. It’s not hard bud.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I’m not gonna dig through paragraphs to decipher your rankings or rank your stats how I like.

You're going to have to allow post-game talk in these threads. That's the entire purpose.

If people don't vote correctly by your standards just throw it out and move on. People just want to talk about the game.

I understand you're doing something like this out of goodwill but it's just for fun. Let's have fun.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Boy that escalated quickly. :laugh:

(correct votes joke aside)

Have some Tryptophan fellas & a glass of warm milk.

Capture.PNG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad