4 point night by Filip Zadina

GeeoffBrown

Jul 6, 2007
What's the deal with Zadina anyways? Every time I see him play, he's solid. It just doesn't translate to the scoring sheet. Kinda like with Eberle or Rick Nash, it's obvious the talent is there and he's capable of greater things, but somehow he always falls short. Nice to see him bury those two goals.
If Zadina was anywhere near as good as Rick Nash, he would still be a Red Wing. Closer to Riley Nash?

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

Pestilence

Jan 17, 2016
Köklax, Finland
All posters in this thread that have a Habs player in their avatar are talking about Kotkaniemi. :snide:

What's the deal with Zadina anyways? Every time I see him play, he's solid. It just doesn't translate to the scoring sheet. Kinda like with Eberle or Rick Nash, it's obvious the talent is there and he's capable of greater things, but somehow he always falls short. Nice to see him bury those two goals.

Rick Nash scored 40 goals twice and was over PPG for a season, and Eberle has high of almost 80 points and over 10 years in the league is pacing for ~50 points. Not the best comparables.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
the one thing I notice is that most agree the dude is trying his ass off.

i assume his NHL career is over and he's back in Europe. I was so high on him but man has it gone awfully for him.

I do love when consensus top 5 picks go in top 5 and people shit on the GM though. Every ranking I saw had Zadina ahead of Hughes at the time. That is obviously not the case today.lol Or quote something a 18 year old said when learning English 5 years later.

Enjoy Pardubice, the Spengler Cup and maybe the World's in Sweden next year Filip!

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
1708188257324.png

It's a real shame that his best season was actually his second one. He was over .5ppg which was encouraging!

In 2020 he had 19 points in 49 games. He needs a 3 point game to beat that in the next Sharks game.

Just a disaster.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Good for him. I hope it works out for him. The effort and skill was always there. Just can't seem to put it together at the nhl level.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad