4 point night by Filip Zadina

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
It's a shame when people peak in their early 20's.

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
On a related note, Justin Bailey, who has played 114 career games, got 20% of his career point total last night, with 1G and 2A for 3 points.
I never watched Bailey play before this year, but he has been really good for the Sharks. Big, very fast, makes good decision and has a bit of skill. His issue has always been staying healthy.

Zadina showed something last night he hadn’t all season - getting his skill to translate to point.

Reactions: DickSmehlik

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
He's now 1 point behind the red hot Kotkaniemi, who has scored 3 points in his last 30+ games! What a draft that was.

She might have been right in the end.

1708112999013.png

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
What's the deal with Zadina anyways? Every time I see him play, he's solid. It just doesn't translate to the scoring sheet. Kinda like with Eberle or Rick Nash, it's obvious the talent is there and he's capable of greater things, but somehow he always falls short. Nice to see him bury those two goals.

That's how he's been since he started in the NHL. Looks decent but can never put it together.

And I have not idea why people were talking about his great shot when he was a prospect. His shot isn't even average.

MarkusNaslund19

Dec 28, 2005
Was glad to see it. He's been a real lightening rod for criticism on this site but ultimately he's a skilled young hockey player and I hope things come good for him.

thrillhous

Jan 5, 2006
The hf game day draft threads are fun to read with the benefit of retrospect. Here is the main boards thread for 2018, where almost everyone is panting over Zadina and wondering why he’s falling and hoping he gets picked instead of Brady, Hughes, etc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad