U16: 4-Nations tournament in Sweden, February 3-9

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Russian roster at stat.swehockey.se suggest he is (U16 4-Nations | stats.swehockey.se), but then again, that's a huge roster. Have you heard otherwise? Injured? Thanks!

The final roster hasn't been announced yet, but Kvochko says on FHR site, him and Michkov won't play with Miroshnichenko at the tournament. It's hard to say, why, it's either Mroshnichenko was moved to an other line or he won't play at all.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Two Russian born players on the Swedish team, that has to be a new record. Roughly half of these kids haven't played with the national team before, will be interesting to see how they perform. Liam Öhgren looked great last time but he's injured now. Most of the other "big" names are on the roster however.

vvann

Jan 29, 2020
Two Russian born players on the Swedish team, that has to be a new record. Roughly half of these kids haven't played with the national team before, will be interesting to see how they perform. Liam Öhgren looked great last time but he's injured now. Most of the other "big" names are on the roster however.
It hurts that Alexander Suzdalev will not play for Russia because his surname is like music to me (I just love town of Suzdal so much) :)

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
It hurts that Alexander Suzdalev will not play for Russia because his surname is like music to me (I just love town of Suzdal so much) :)

Can't say anything bad about the kid, but he's clearly step or two behind this Team Russia leaders like Miroshnichenko or Michkov, and we have a lot of kids on his level. I think, it's better to him to play for Sweden.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Can't say anything bad about the kid, but he's clearly step or two behind this Team Russia leaders like Miroshnichenko or Michkov, and we have a lot of kids on his level. I think, it's better to him to play for Sweden.
I very much doubt that.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012

Better than Abramov and Sokolov?

Hoglunder

Jan 5, 2016
Russia with a 4-2 lead over Finland after two periods. Michkov with two goals and one assist.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad