Post-Game Talk: 4 December 2014 - YOUR Nashville Predators vs. St. Louis Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
2 things regarding this.

1) when you are winning regardless of the PP success/failures, it doesn't seem as bad.
2) It isn't like we are getting 4 or 5 a game. For the most part we are getting 1 or 2 power plays, especially as of late.

40 CONSECUTIVE HOME PP FAILURES!

There is no rationalizing that.

I'm glad we got Marty and not Jake Allen tonight ... the rust showed and it generated chances for us.

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD
Whew.... shouldnt have been that hard, but a win is a win...

Who did the Predators play again? I don't care who's in goal, I don't care if they played last night. If we want to go that route, they played a crappy game last night and you could say they should have been fired up about it. Playing against the Blues will be tough every time. It will always be that hard.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Who did the Predators play again? I don't care who's in goal, I don't care if they played last night. If we want to go that route, they played a crappy game last night and you could say they should have been fired up about it. Playing against the Blues will be tough every time. It will always be that hard.

Meh... point was we had two goal leads twice and kept letting them up off the mat.. wasnt making light of the Blues just bemoaning our lack of killer instinct

Preds101

Jul 5, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Ellis and Ekholm were terrible.

Weber and Josi earned it tonight.

Loved Becks hustle.

1st line was great

I'll agree Ellis and Ekholm looked pretty bad. I would put Jones up on the pretty good game side today. Had a couple good chances to score and made some nice plays and didn't turn the puck over.

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD
40 CONSECUTIVE HOME PP FAILURES!

There is no rationalizing that.

I'm glad we got Marty and not Jake Allen tonight ... the rust showed and it generated chances for us.

It's not as if the team struggled with Jake Allen last time out. Doubt it would have been that different with the way they played.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Wow....Mark Howard just said Brodeur had played against Colin Wilsons father in the NHL...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad