GDT: 4/9/16 | Wild vs. Flames | Final Regular Season Game | 6PM CST / 3AM Suomi | FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Since Parise was a scratch, will he not complain about the media being negative? ;)

I swear Kemp must have made a deal with Backs. From that 1st goal to the second goal to that too many men goof up. Complete meltdown.

saywut

Jun 11, 2009
Pretty worrisome going into the playoffs having lost 5 straight. Even more worrisome is the fact that 3/5 were against non-playoff teams, and 3/5 goaltenders we faced would have cleared waivers yet we only managed to score 6 times in the 5 games.

Can not agree with the decision to switch goalies half way through the game, understand that it was the plan but its a terrible plan and I'm surprised the goaltenders allowed it. Have 0 concern with how Kuemper played either, its the 18 guys in front of him that need to be much better.

Zucker doesn't deserve to be in the lineup game 1 of the playoffs. Not over Stoll, Porter, Carter, Jones, or even Fontaine/Dalpe. Pretty sad considering how the year started for him.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I'm a defensive guy at heart. I value a strong Defense, and a defensively responsible team. Having said that, what's wrong with being "offensively responsible"?

A forwards job is to score. They aren't bloody well doing it.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Great game guys! Stay positive! Playoffs baby woo!

Does anyone know if Dallas has brooms on sale so they could bring some with them for Leipold to save some money? Because this guy is already paying over 70m per season to a bunch of wet dishrags.

Lennu32

Oct 4, 2011
Didn't saw the game, was Pekka Rinne really good?

There was plenty of PP time it seems.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Didn't saw the game, was Pekka Rinne really good?

There was plenty of PP time it seems.

Carter Hutton played in net for Nashville. Only let in 2 goals, so I suppose he did okay. One of those was a PP goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad