Post-Game Talk: 4/8: Hurry-Canes Alice! The HURRY-CANES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

Ok so joking aside I'd like to say something. I wanted to wait til we actually won because I hate backing in. But we made the playoffs. This will be our 8th trip in 9 years. That's just awesome. As irritating as this franchise is, that's awesome.

So this is to the Rangers; to hockey; to success; and to HFNYR!

champagnepop.jpg

CHEERS!

3 stars to come

*Bob Richards*

Just an all around strong win. Hank looked good, Richie netted two, Fasth looks solid and the Pouliot-Brass-Zucc line is GOAT.

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
I agree with the three stars.

#1 - Richards (explosive on the PP)
#2 - MSL (great chances, didn't put one in, but generated a ton and produced)
#3 - Lundqvist (had a great first period to keep his team in the game and gave them the opportunity to win)
HM: Brassard's line as a whole was fantastic.

After the 1st period, this was a great game for us. Ward had to play great, and still gave up 4 goals. Good way to pick up a W.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
A bit of a sloppy first period. After that we took over. Probably MSL's best game for us. Brassard's line of Zucc and Pouliot outstanding. Fast looked fine. Nice game. Defense solid. Richards played well.

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
If we can take period 2 + 3 and do that in the playoffs, that would be super

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
I can't be the only person that literally laughed out loud when Sam said he should maybe invite Alice In Chains to his grandson's Bar Mitzvah...

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
if fast can play well on richards line that would be great for this team going forward. i liked the 1st line and it didnt take away from having a solid 3rd line by putting nash and st louis on the same line.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Bow down to the God line. A convincing win against a team that we needed to beat convincingly.

Is it me, or do we ALWAYS come out flat on Steven McDonald night? How can you come out so flat after that? :shakehead

Big win, considering the scoreboard.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Great game by the whole team.

Fast actually looks like an nhl player

agree.... he's totally not a defensive liability, and can actually get open for good shots in the o-zone...

He'll stick for sure.

I hope these lines stay too...

Fast and Hagelin are good with Richards, because he can IQ where they need to be with their speed faster than the other teams *should* be able to catch on to...

Nash-Step-MSL is a legitimate top line, something we haven't really had, not to mention MSL's ability for perfect passes, he can dish out to either player for easier than usual goals

GOAT line stays, no matter what

4th line solid as usual...

Actually like watching Dorsett with Dom Moore... Those two have some serious chemistry, while Boyle liikes to bust his ass every shift... he had a tendancy in this game to slow down and make some room for himself

varanger94

Jan 11, 2011
Zuc
Beaver
St. Louis

Wow what a game. Too numerous to count. Just a complete team game from 1st line to 4th line.
The King was great when he had to be.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Really good game by everyone in a blue shirt. Very happy with this game. More like that please.

CBJ won in OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad