GDT: 4/7/2014 - Wild @ Jets - 7pm Central / 3am Suomi - FS-N/TSN-Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
I'll contribute just like I did last year to the playoff avatars.

So you're telling me there's a chance? Yep, and it's much bigger this year than last year :P

If we play the Ducks, maybe something to do with duck hunting season, or if we play the Sharks: "We're gonna need a bigger boat" just as was mentioned by someone else :P

Billy Mays Here*

I'll contribute just like I did last year to the playoff avatars.

So you're telling me there's a chance? Yep, and it's much bigger this year than last year :P

If we play the Ducks, maybe something to do with duck hunting season, or if we play the Sharks: "We're gonna need a bigger boat" just as was mentioned by someone else :P

Yeah but it's PLAYOFF avatars, not the team we're facing in the first round avatars. Should be about our team, not the one we're facing.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Someone (I think Avder?) mentioned it on the last page, but I heartily endorse "Humongous Big Playoff Run" accompanied by Ilya gifs.

I am very much on board with the bryz avatars idea.

But what I'll probably do is once we've got the field narrowed down to 3 or 4 candidates I'll add a poll to the avatar thread to see how we all vote.

Yeah but it's PLAYOFF avatars, not the team we're facing in the first round avatars. Should be about our team, not the one we're facing.

Bingo. The theme is the playoffs, not the first round.

Really annoyed how fsn was not showing Yeos real reactions

I'd honestly like to know how long this has been going on. We've been complaining about his lack of reactions forever, I'd like to know if that's on yeo or fsnorth.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
I am very much on board with the bryz avatars idea.

But what I'll probably do is once we've got the field narrowed down to 3 or 4 candidates I'll add a poll to the avatar thread to see how we all vote.

Bingo. The theme is the playoffs, not the first round.

I'd honestly like to know how long this has been going on. We've been complaining about his lack of reactions forever, I'd like to know if that's on yeo or fsnorth.

Now I wonder how they edited Todd Richards.

PariseSuterKoivu

Jul 9, 2012
I think Bryz's personality has been good for this team. This team for the last few years has been wound way too tight. He's rubbed off in a good way, and played great as well.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
As I mentioned in the other thread, "Les Etoiles Du Nord" or something similar would be cool. With that said, I wouldn't mind the Bryz avatars, either. Or something to embrace our image as a boring team, something like "It's a trap!" with Cpt. Ackbar and Mike Yeo.

Another idea I've had: Bag of Yeoisms, such as "Battle level", with Yeo's face accompanying the quotes. Or doing something with the fact that he looks like Kane from C&C Tiberium saga. :dunno:

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
As I mentioned in the other thread, "Les Etoiles Du Nord" or something similar would be cool. With that said, I wouldn't mind the Bryz avatars, either. Or something to embrace our image as a boring team, something like "It's a trap!" with Cpt. Ackbar and Mike Yeo.

Another idea I've had: Bag of Yeoisms, such as "Battle level", with Yeo's face accompanying the quotes. Or doing something with the fact that he looks like Kane from C&C Tiberium saga. :dunno:

This is my favourite one so far :laugh:

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
First a Yeoism "Battle Level", then a Bryzface "Humongous big!" then "Minnesota Wild 2014 Playoffs"

That way we can combine Yeoisms and Humongous Bigness.

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
Good to grind out a win for once, instead of watching the other team get an easy goal or two and losing points

koth

Feb 5, 2013
Winnipeg
I was at the game last night and it was pretty funny to see Bryz egging us on when we started chanting Ilya. We usually do that to opposition goalies every game and it was nice to see one of them finally acknowledge us like that. My opinion of Bryz went up a bit after that.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
brizzy aka starman has been great, we didnt play our best hockey last night. hopefully we were saving up for tonight. lets go wild!

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
I was at the game last night and it was pretty funny to see Bryz egging us on when we started chanting Ilya. We usually do that to opposition goalies every game and it was nice to see one of them finally acknowledge us like that. My opinion of Bryz went up a bit after that.

Can you tell your people to stop going to so many games so I can actually afford tickets please :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad