GDT: 4/7/13 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Washington

Egblad

Patiently Waiting
May 20, 2006
Florida
Hi Tbay fans. I was just wondering how Tyler Johnson has been doing and what you guys expect out of him and his future going forward with Tbay? Especially since Conacher was traded. See he is on your 4th line now.

Thanks much

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
Come on Tampa Bay. Beat the Caps in regulation time to give my Jets a fighting chance to the finish line.

This is funny. Because if we win in regulation, it actually puts us in a good spot to completely overtake Winnipeg.

Winnipeg is just in a helpless position right now. Having played so many games already.

Pointerspoint

socktaper
Mar 23, 2013
Lake County
Hi Tbay fans. I was just wondering how Tyler Johnson has been doing and what you guys expect out of him and his future going forward with Tbay? Especially since Conacher was traded. See he is on your 4th line now.

Thanks much

I have high hopes for TJohnny. He would have had a goal the game before last if the crossbar had not come to play (TM some other clever person on this forum).

Oops, sorry about the double post there, should have consolidated.

Last edited:

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
I'm confident Bishop will steal us the game tonight. He'll be looking to rebound and avenge yesterday's tough loss.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
Can Marty, Stevy, and Vinny combine for more than 1 SOG each tonight?

Steve Yzerman

A New Season Begins
Mar 11, 2013
Mississauga
Per Erik Erlendsson
#tblightning line rushes: Killorn-Lecavalier-Purcell; Pouliot-Stamkos-St Louis; Pyatt-Thompson-Crombeen; Connolly-Johnson-Panik

#tblightning defensive pairings: Brewer-Aulie; Salo-Carle; Gudas-Taormina and looks like Tyrell is scratch again, will know for sure soon

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Ugh... stuck with the Caps feed. I hate Joe Beninoti's voice, and his color guy is one of the worst in the league.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
Hey, Vinny hit his SOG quota for the game.

KEEP SHOOTING THE PUCKS, YOU ****S!

knew803

Feb 10, 2009
Ok question for the Lightning.... if Vinny was in so much pain after that salo slapshot in that Rangers game why didn't they sit him and let him heal?

Chief just said Vinny really couldn't even move he was in so much pain and couldn't move side to side

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad