eYGryd3.png

APQPYXo.png

xYoKRXH.png

6T9Y1Lm.png

5UxOBPw.png

Reactions: J T Money

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Get Eyssimont and Bogosian (is he injured?) back in. Cirelli might be banged up, so there's one opening and maybe Perbix/Raddysh/Bellemare/Jeannot can take a turn in the press box.

Home ice is basically impossible so it comes down to playing good hockey but not wasting energy/risking injury.

Isles need to win, so it should be a tough one.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
6. A few years ago, I asked Adam Mair how Lindy Ruff had changed during the coach’s 16 years in Buffalo. He told a story about how the Sabres had a road trip to Florida and Tampa Bay. The players asked for an extra day to golf. Ruff thought about it, said yes, but made it very clear that, in exchange the players owed him two wins. Mair said that was something Ruff never would have considered earlier in his tenure.

Do this with the Mario movie. We'll build snowmen for the rest of the season.

Fan from AK

May 19, 2021
Alaska
Let's see here. The Islanders are playing for their lives. Elliot will presumably be in net and the playoff matchup is set. There is really no way to catch the Fleas. I only hope no injuries happen and they at the very least play for pride in getting paid a lot of money. Play a game and not look too foolish.

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
It's the Islanders so you'd think giving up 6 again is off the table, but it's also this year's Lightning.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Sooooo, will I make it past the 2nd period tonight or just fall asleep....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad