GDT: 4/6/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
My god do I hate the Blackhawks play-by-play guy's whole pitch change when he says "saaaaaaaave." The hell is with that?

Edit: Pat Foley, right. Am I the only one who hates that about him?

Last edited:

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
Nice send-off for Sharp. Well, not the game before it.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
All the BS caught up with them. Hossa LTIR is a joke. All the bad contracts coming back on them. But they believe it was worth the cups so keep thinking next year will be better. Not really. Karma baby.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Well Sharp is obviously retiring. He’s out there hugging Blues after the game. Taking a victory lap around the UC.

Bringing in his family/friends for game was pretty clear indication

Nice to see him go off like that ,, Wish the Hawks wouldn't have embarrassed themselves in his final game

dig1

Mar 1, 2015
Dallas players stealing paychecks. the Ducks are not even playing that hard and kesbabe is not in the lineup and yet....arggghhhh

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
I don't know if there is a team in the league that gives their opponent more time and space with the puck than Dallas. Just zero pressure and no intensity.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I don't know if there is a team in the league that gives their opponent more time and space with the puck than Dallas. Just zero pressure and no intensity.
Sounds like Hitchcock.

I really have no idea why he's still coaching.

Ace Card Bedard

Back in Black, Red, and White
Feb 11, 2012
All the BS caught up with them. Hossa LTIR is a joke. All the bad contracts coming back on them. But they believe it was worth the cups so keep thinking next year will be better. Not really. Karma baby.

Caught up with them after 3 cups? Lol

ColbyChaos

Marty Snoozeman's Father
Sep 27, 2017
Will County

1) They only used the Hossa money to sign Franson (who is in the AHL) nothing more if they wanted to circumvent the cap they would have signed FAs in the summer with that space (they didnt)

2) they have Schmaltz, Cat, Hinostroza, Skiura, Jokiharju, a bunch of Dmen in NCAA and what is likely the 7th pick in a deep draft.

you can be salty all you want but they didnt use the hossa money to cheat the cap at all this year and he was evaluated by an independent doctor by the league's request.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
I could see New Jersey and Columbus still being tied in points and ROW's after tomorrows games.
Anyone know off hand who won the season series?

Igright

Apr 18, 2015
Teams from California keep winning game after game. None of them wants to face Vegas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad