GDT: 4/5/14 | Pittsburgh Penguins @ Minnesota Wild | 7:00PM CDT/3:00AM Suomi | FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

mezcal

Wild Complacency
Feb 19, 2013
CA
wild and penguins yeah

:pens at :wild

xcel energy center
st paul mn
7:00pm and 3:00am for finnish people
its on fox sports north

your starting goaltenders...presented by the universe

20140325__3-25IlyaBryzgalov.jpg

ilya bryz - 8 games played, 4-0-4, .911 sv and 2.11 gaa

Penguins-vs-Coyotes-2.jpg

flower - 61 gp - 37-18-4 - .916 sv% 2.35 gaa

heres your preview
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/penguins-wild-preview-185434803--nhl.html

pitbull and macklemore

Last edited:

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Huge game once again. This will go to OT, I think.

2-2 after regulation. Parise, Blum score for the Wild. Crosby with two goals.

RussosBurner

Jun 19, 2012
State of Hockey
Yotes blew a lead in the last minute of the third and lost to Edmonton tonight in the shootout. 2 points here for the Wild would be huge. Win 3 of the last 5 and we're pretty much guaranteed the 7 seed.

Don't know why but I have a stragely good feeling on this one. We seem to play up when good teams come to the X. 1-2-3 in our last 6 at home and we're usually so good at home I think we pick it up here and win.

3-2 final.
Parise, Coyle and Scandella for the good guys.

The real deal and Kunitz for the bandwagoners. No points for Crybaby but plenty of time *****ing at the refs.

Just win baby....

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
If we're gonna stand up to any big name team to end the season it should be this one.

Let's beat the hell out of them.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Thanks for the thread!

Pittsburgh's my second favorite team, having ties to western PA.

They can afford to lose (and even if they couldn't, I would still pull for the Wild first lol) so hopefully the Wild can get 2 points tonight!

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
If we're gonna stand up to any big name team to end the season it should be this one.

Let's beat the hell out of them.

I second this. Hopefully TB takes care of Dallas, then we win Monday in Winnipeg, Tuesday Phoenix has to play a very angry Columbus team who choked a point away with 2 seconds left to Chicago and we can start the playoff clinching party on Tuesday

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Hey everyone.

Do any of you have an update on Parise? Can't find anything anywhere. He going to play tonight?

Rangers fan coming in peace. Fantasy hockey playoffs and roster decisions galore.

Good luck in the big dance in a few weeks, would be cool if you guys had a big run :yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo:

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
Hey everyone.

Do any of you have an update on Parise? Can't find anything anywhere. He going to play tonight?

Rangers fan coming in peace. Fantasy hockey playoffs and roster decisions galore.

Good luck in the big dance in a few weeks, would be cool if you guys had a big run :yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo:

We will not no until they practice today. But he did come back and finished playing the game.

Erz8771

Aug 2, 2007
T.Bay
Hey guys.

In town for the game tonight. My first trip to the x. Can anyone tell me what time the doors open for the game tonight? Thanks.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
It has Sonic characters on it :laugh:

Edit: which I believe stemmed from a youngin's drawings so good for him.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
These last few games are going to be tough, but it's a nice way to tune up for the playoffs.

Two points would be huge here tonight, but my gut says a 3-2 loss in the shootout.

Hey guys.

In town for the game tonight. My first trip to the x. Can anyone tell me what time the doors open for the game tonight? Thanks.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe doors open at 6:00pm. I think it's usually an hour prior to puck drop.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
Hey guys.

6PM unless you have club/suite level tickets, you can get in at 5:30
Also it is happy hour until 6:30PM (3 dollar domestic beers and 4 dollar rail drinks)

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
Lines:
Parise-Koivu-Coyle
Moulson-Haula-Pominville
Cooke-Brodziak-Fontaine
Veilleux-McCormick-Niederreiter

Same D

Bryzgalov in net.

gdsmack267

Sep 11, 2010
Rochester, NY
I'll post our lines for you guys

Kunitz-Crosby-Bennett
Gibbons-Sutter-Neal
Glass-Ebbett-Stempniak
Pyatt-Adams-Megna

Injruies: Letang, Malkin, Jokinen, Goc, vitale, Connor

OpRedDawn*

Guessing they are gonna limit niño to make sure he's ok? Otherwise why is he on the fourth line lol

MNjens

Sep 27, 2013
Guessing they are gonna limit niño to make sure he's ok? Otherwise why is he on the fourth line lol

Past couple games he's started on the 4th or has been moved to the fourth. Struggled since the Olympics.

Personally hate him on the 4th line. I'm sure islander fans are loving it too. Hoping he gets a second wind down the stretch here and maybe can get slotted up into the 3rd line position for Fonzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad