yY4YgXV.png

lpN8AcO.png

cMKQhad.png

VeLgt0C.png

PqihAEW.png

Butchered

I'm with Kuch
Apr 30, 2004
Given their history with Boston. Not expecting to come away with the W tonight. I hate it because I've bought into the recent hope they could make it work. Like Stralman said, 4-0 may not be enough, but it gives them a chance. Gotta play their absolute best hockey from now until whenever it is their season ends.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Well at least Strålman has the right attitude.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
All the games we have left are really though once against division opponents who wants us out either because they want in to the PO themselves, they don't want to face us or they just want to mess with us so it will be a big challange there and everyone will have to keep working hard.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
The must-win of all must-wins.

Strålman's in the mindset, at least. Hopefully we come to play and bring it big time.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
So I don't throw this term around lightly, but this game is the definition of a must-win.

VoluntaryDom

Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
All the games we have left are really though once against division opponents who wants us out either because they want in to the PO themselves, they don't want to face us or they just want to mess with us so it will be a big challange there and everyone will have to keep working hard.

I believe you meant to say "tough ones" and not "though once."

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Let's go :bolts!!

Well at least Strålman has the right attitude.

True. And he's definitely upped his game over this last stretch. Playing much more like his old self lately. 5 points in the last 6 games even when paired up with just about every defender on the team and even playing left side defense occasionally since Garrison went down. This is a Good Thing because we need THIS Strålman right now rather than the earlier version playing this season.

Two wishes for the game:
!. Please, guys, fight hard and come with a will to WIN!
2. For someone to deliver a HUGE (clean/legal) hip check or open ice hit to Marchand. :innocent:

Now to head back to the physics tests I'm supposed to be grading during my planning period at work when I really just want to agonize over tonight's game. :facepalm:

VoluntaryDom

Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Let's go :bolts!!

True. And he's definitely upped his game over this last stretch. Playing much more like his old self lately. 5 points in the last 6 games even when paired up with just about every defender on the team and even playing left side defense occasionally since Garrison went down. This is a Good Thing because we need THIS Strålman right now rather than the earlier version playing this season.

Two wishes for the game:
!. Please, guys, fight hard and come with a will to WIN!
2. For someone to deliver a HUGE (clean/legal) hip check or open ice hit to Marchand. :innocent:

Now to head back to the physics tests I'm supposed to be grading during my planning period at work when I really just want to agonize over tonight's game. :facepalm:
You're a teacher :laugh: lol I'm a high school student. I'm a freshman.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad