fZY56Ks.png

leuvtr8.png

dsY9Dmm.png

9M8naQp.png

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
9 different goal scorers for the Isles in the playoffs, 5 for us, according to just those stats (not sure if there's more and I'm too lazy to look at the moment). That 4th is going to crash and burn or provide a spark. Really hope KK is ready, along with Ben and Hedman. Isles will look to go up 2-0 when heading home and I know it's only game 2, but face it, with injuries, our record in NY and being down 2-0, the series would be over. This is a MUST win. Need to actually put the pressure on them for more than 15 minutes.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
I'll make the Carle - Koekkoek trade any time. Hoping he has a good game if he really is playing. I'm not raving about that fourth line but hopefully they can be an energy line of sorts.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
9 different goal scorers for the Isles in the playoffs, 5 for us, according to just those stats (not sure if there's more and I'm too lazy to look at the moment). That 4th is going to crash and burn or provide a spark. Really hope KK is ready, along with Ben and Hedman. Isles will look to go up 2-0 when heading home and I know it's only game 2, but face it, with injuries, our record in NY and being down 2-0, the series would be over. This is a MUST win. Need to actually put the pressure on them for more than 15 minutes.

Not feeing very confident with those lines. Can only imagine how difficult it will be when Isles get 2nd change next two games. So like you said this is a must win today. If it was another team down 0-2 would still have some hope but not with this team in their building. So don't go down 0-2.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Something random that came to mind. Drouin hasn't scored a goal in Amalie yet in his career if I recall correctly. Maybe tonight's the night?

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Game is on NBC broadcast, not NBCSN.

A must win, IMO.

Something random that came to mind. Drouin hasn't scored a goal in Amalie yet in his career if I recall correctly. Maybe tonight's the night?

I looked it up and you're correct. 16 assists, no goals.

Maelmoor

Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
Tonight I want to see desperation, I cannot see us turning it around if we are down 0-2.

Bishop usually bounces back after a poor effort, hope that will be the case tonight!

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Full 60 min effort guys. You can do it. You are the better team. Prove it. Bishop bounce back game. The guy is the best around.

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
Is it true that Vermin and koekkoek are in today? Would Def like that. Vermin reminded me of a Palat lite earlier in the year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
This is pretty much a must win, it will be very hard to go down 2-0 and head into their building where we haven't been very good in a long time. Hopefully the team will play like they did in the 3rd for the whole game, or at leats for more than just 20 minutes (+ first 5 minutes of period 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad