Pre-Game Talk: 4/3 - Game 79 - Last road game of regular season - Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

indy

Oct 18, 2015
If Kreicji is indeed coming out of his lengthy slump this team can surprise. He is so vital and when he is playing up to his potential, he is a top player in this league.

If the defence can tighten up I think the B's can win by 3.

5-2 Boston.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Hawks are reeling and are very beatable right now. Hawks always have problems with 11:30 AM starts. We can do this :handclap:

If you are ever going to skip school and do a bunch of stuff it can't get much better than doing it with Sloan Peterson

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
I'll be there cheering them on. I've seen a good number of bs fans so far actually. No reason they can't win tomorrow.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Edit: Shaw out, Hossa in and Darling starts..

Where does Hossa slot in the line up? #GDTmakerproblems

Millsy's on crutches (see below) so I'm expecting Trotman to draw in..

Last edited:

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Darling wasn't that impressive in Boston this year, IIRC. This game has "peak beatable Hawks" written all over it....if we can't beat them now, we really can't beat them in any form. No Crow. No Keith. They're in a 4-5-1 funk. For all intents and purposes, their compete level should be down, since they're basically locked into the C2/C3 seed and only playing for the seventh game of home ice advantage vs STL - unless Nashville gets 7/8 points.

I'm not worried too much about Trotman for Miller - yes, Miller's been better as of late, but a weak link is still a weak link. I just hope Pasta's genuinely okay after getting thwomped last night. He's a heartly little guy - went on a two game road trip with that broken foot earlier this season. I hope that he's not just acting fine - I hope he actually is fine.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Taking my boy to Wings game on Thursday. Flyers won today. Beginning to look like Thursday = Game 7 type game.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I'll be there cheering them on. I've seen a good number of bs fans so far actually. No reason they can't win tomorrow.

A guy I work with flew out last night and is going to the game.

For all B's fans going cheer loud for our boys and have a blast :yo:

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Edit: Shaw out, Hossa in and Darling starts..

Where does Hossa slot in the line up? #GDTmakerproblems

Millsy's on crutches (see below) so I'm expecting Trotman to draw in..

The only plus for Miller is he hasn't been sent to Boston. May mean they think it's a tweak and not anything more serious. Looked to me like it was his knee and knees can be fickle.

Not sure how much I want Trotman and Morrow in the same line up, but it's 6 Dmen. Chara and Likes are going to be eating serious minutes again and the forward's have got to avoid missing defensive assignments.

I think Chicago is beatable and frankly I bet putting 6 up against the team nobody could score on may have put a little swagger back in this team. They need a good game and a win here. Going down 3 points to the Wings won't be disaster yet but it puts the Wings in the driver seat and the Bruins chasing. Better to be the team ahead. Also I just don't believe this team can win three straight at home. They play awful, uninspired hockey at home and their record shows it.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
NBC

Which means i get to watch. Which also means I'll just apologize in advance because every nationally broadcasted game this season has not gone well when I've watched.

If this game starts to go south we are gonna make you turn your TV off and take a walk or something. ;)

ProdigalFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Mar 2, 2011
Mansfield, MA
I'm just going to pretend there isn't 4 inches of snow outside. :whaaa?:

With our subpar defense down another man, it will be up to the offense to score another 5 or 6 goals to win this one. Better not hear any, "Early start, we couldn't get it going" excuses on a critical non BTB game.

Let's get this done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad