GDT: 4/3/24 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Toronto

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Sleep well tonight. The Nightmare was crushed. But this does not mean that one shall get comfortable. Always in your sub-conscious, the Nightmare will live.

1712195309571.png

• Haha
Reactions: Pierre Larouche

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
I don't think Stamkos is leaving but I don't understand the stance by JBB in not having a discussion with him regarding his next contract. He should have told Steven privately what he just told the world publicly.

Many, many salty and insecure Leaf fans on the mains lol.

What are they bitching about? That the refs didn't tickle their balls while they blew them?

Yeah, it was pretty hilarious when some of them bitched about a penalty called on them late.

Great win! 19 out of 22 points since the deadline.

Their GDT had some pretty funny posts

"We should get one more pp"
"We never get any calls like Boston, Florida, and Tampa"

I was laughing too hard at those. Saw myself out.

Just you guys wait until Omar from Twitter drops the exposé. We'll see who's laughing then.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Playoff style win.

We scored 3 on Woll on plays where the shooter looked like he would pass, and then there was a play where Point took a shot when it looked like he HAD to pass to Raddysh. Maybe a scouting report thing?

The return of Vasy can't be understated. While the Leafs had a lot of shots tonight, they only had maybe 4 A-grade chances, and Vasy came up huge.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Playoff style win.

We scored 3 on Woll on plays where the shooter looked like he would pass, and then there was a play where Point took a shot when it looked like he HAD to pass to Raddysh. Maybe a scouting report thing?

The return of Vasy can't be understated. While the Leafs had a lot of shots tonight, they only had maybe 4 A-grade chances, and Vasy came up huge.
Not to mention... saves from the blueline 😲

Reactions: OffBy1

Hockeyville USA

Dec 30, 2023
Central Ohio
making Toronto wait a little longer to clinch is the cherry on top

Bolts now at 42 wins, 91 points. For reference we had 46 wins, 98 points last season
Much better mentality than last year, where they fell off a cliff in performance and results in the final 1/4 of the season, going through the motions and developing horrible habits that reared their ugly head in the playoffs. I believe the Lightning were 4-8-0 in their final 12, taking forever to clinch a spot.

The sense of urgency plus better deadline additions have pushed this group to reach their best of this season. Love it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad