AwPokuv.png

OSQZ2DS.png

zTmbuOX.png

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
The rest of the hockey world is cheering for Tampa Bay tonight, and hoping they get the leafs in round 1 instead of Carolina.

Will the big guns play?

Why is this? Because everybody hates the Leafs and Bruins and them facing off means one of them has to win?

It's kinda funny then because you'll have some Bolts fans who want the Lightning to win because they want Toronto, and some others (like myself) who...not gonna say I'm rooting for a loss, but a Lightning loss and Bruins win tonight would not leave me terribly sad, either.

Reactions: GoldenKnight

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Why is this? Because everybody hates the Leafs and Bruins and them facing off means one of them has to win?

It's kinda funny then because you'll have some Bolts fans who want the Lightning to win because they want Toronto, and some others (like myself) who...not gonna say I'm rooting for a loss, but a Lightning loss and Bruins win tonight would not leave me terribly sad, either.
Toronto would be fun but then again fl and Toronto beating each other up and then if we get through the metro in ecf would also be fun facing one of them.

Reactions: NatoGhost

Burgerchev

Mar 4, 2019
We should 100% lose tonight. I'm not scared of either the Leafs or the Canes, but why would you rather play the presumed Hart winner over a slumping team using their fourth string goalie?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad