GDT: 4/27/24 - 5:00PM EDT - #1 Florida vs #1 WC Tampa Bay [ECQF GAME 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
I really hope Serge is 100% healed and they aren't taking a unnecessary risk, cause I don't think losing winning a game or two in this series and then getting bounced anyway is worth it.

Reactions: Stelio Kontos

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Big game today, not only that it might be the last game of the season but it might be Stammers last game as a Bolt, that's a hard pill to swallow.

I'm glad to have Serge back though. hope he is 100%.

Let's go Lightning!!

Reactions: Pierre Larouche

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
Omg Sergy, dude jusdt6 broke his leg and now on ice, it should spark a fire in a guys

Finally I am able to watch our broadcast! we gon win this and the series! Go Win! Just Bolts!

Reactions: These Are The Days

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ

Honestly I didn't notice Raddysh missing in Game 3. Surprised seeing this tweet

Not only in the lineup, but on the ice to start the game. Good call! That should get the arena rockin

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Seem to be a lot of energy in the arena, hope the team take it in and show it from the start.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Can’t believe Serg is playing what a maniac, I hope he is healthy enough.
AT worse he should be better than Fleury, Dehann, Dumba, and Perbix this series. The best case scenario he is the missing spark this team needs to win for. Lets effin beat down these kitty cats. Jeannot is going to carry this team to victory for Sergachev and the boys today. We didn't salvage the future and present for nothing on Jeannot. You got to trust JBB's Jedi mind games.

Reactions: DaBolts

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Serg is back!!!!!! Thank you sweet baby Jesus! We gonna win.

surge.gif

Reactions: Master P
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad