VQ70hBT.png

QOobz59.png

RqCV6a4.png

rOo9XpI.png

Wf0IHFR.png

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
Please que pic of Bernie Sanders.

Once again I am asking you to ice the puck when things start to break down.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Losing six straight home playoff games is wild. But it checks out...our home win percentage since 2014 is only .563 (36-28), which is extremely underwhelming. We had one good stretch between 2021-'22 and otherwise have been a constant disappointment in that respect.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I expect a loss
So do you
Not much else to say
We won't be playing in May
Here's to one final game
Losing at home is a shame
It's been another fun year with you all
Please penetrate them for us Nick Paul

Reactions: Summer Rose

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
I'd hate it if his career here ended without us knowing beforehand. He deserves a proper send-off.
Not tonight. Too soon. Now can Cooper and the captain motivate the boys to outwork the panthers? Can kucherov find his inner kucherov ? Cam our defense look like a nhl defense for one game? Give us a win at home at least and show some fight. The only way to fix this curse team is to have jeannot score the game winner in OT.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
I'd hate it if his career here ended without us knowing beforehand. He deserves a proper send-off.

The only scenario where that could happen is either with us missing the playoffs and knowing we were eliminated before our last home game, or if he announced his retirement before the end of the season. Otherwise, it's an unavoidable scenario. Obviously there is every chance - win or lose today - that today could be Stammer's last game in Tampa as a Lightning player. Even if we win today, I don't think anyone expects us to extend the series with a road win.

Reactions: Fan from AK

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
The only scenario where that could happen is either with us missing the playoffs and knowing we were eliminated before our last home game, or if he announced his retirement before the end of the season. Otherwise, it's an unavoidable scenario. Obviously there is every chance - win or lose today - that today could be Stammer's last game in Tampa as a Lightning player. Even if we win today, I don't think anyone expects us to extend the series with a road win.
@Master P does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad