WcIUH0h.png

F3w8PnG.png

UA0bkVk.png

9M8naQp.png

Quackery

#MSpaintitorange
Nov 8, 2014
Who the **** is Alan Quine?

The first of the fallen, the spoiler of virgins, THE MASTER OF ABORTIONS!

Also, hope y'all don't mind me on your boards once in a while, I've been a big ligthenhing fan since lockout. Go Tampa:handclap:

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Let's give the Tesla coils a good work out tonight. Set it off half a dozen times during regulation and a nice extended one at the end of the game too.

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
This game pulls on my heartstrings. Did not want to see this happen.

Was born an Islanders fan in NY and have loved that team my whole life. Moved here at a young age, and despite what many in this area want, did not lose my loyalty to the Isles, but gained another team I loved in the Bolts.

After going to every Bolts playoff game in their franchise history and not missing a regular season game in the past 4 seasons, I cannot in good conscious wear my Isles jersey to a playoff game in the Bolts home arena.

I hate the Rays and wearing a Yankees getup during a playoff matchup wouldn't bother me, but a Bucs/Giants matchup would be like this Bolts/Isles one.

I've stated in other threads and still believe the Bolts will win. I will be there tonight and wearing my Bolts jersey, but rocking an all blue Isles hat that doesn't standout too much.
Either way I will be happy with the result, though deep down my loyalty is with the Isles and I'd like them to win, I can't go to a home Bolts playoff game rocking an Isles jersey.

I've already had friends telling me what an a-hole I am for even wearing the Isles hat, and there is a possibility I lose in during the game. I usually wear a Yankees hat anyways, so we'll see. If you see some clown rocking an Isles hat and Bolts jersey, please don't throw peanuts at me lol.

Hope for a great game and great series. Bottom line for me is goaltending, and I'd argue Bishop is the best goalie in the league right now. (F off Holtby).

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
Lets GOOOOOOOOOOOoooOOOO

Need to take that first win, need TyJo and Kucherov to pick up where they left off. Not really worried about Bish and his regular season #s against the Islanders.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Bishop needs to stay strong. Isles are more skilled and better defensively, but they don't the clutch and grab game. Should be a little more open ice tonight.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
no ideal lines optional skate

Coburn, Taormina, Nesterov, Sustr, Carle, Kuch, Vladdy, Palat, Condra, Marchy, Bishop, Vasy and Stamkos on the ice for Morning Skate

stamkos on ice two days in a row YES

got to say to me this is the feel good story of the season in truthfulness

yes still would like us to walk away from stamkos make life easier in future for kucherov hedman tyjo and palat contracts but really nice to see him back so soon

there is a a chance for an impact

this is fine

gingres says stralman is out tonight

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Lets Go bolts! If anyone has an extra ticket for sale please pm me. I will pay face value. Wife went of town for business one day early. I really want to go!

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
According to Isles fans on the main board, Greiss matches or beats Bishop, Tavares is unstoppable and miles better than Kucherov and the Bolts defense is laughable... All considered the Bolts have about a -300% chance against the group of supermen in Islander uniforms.

God do I hope that the Lightning shut them up. If anything was proven last year it's that this team should be called the Tampa Han Solo's "Never tell me the odds"!!

Last edited:

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Let's get of on the right foot at home tonight.

Hopefully JAM is in.

Let's just avoid all the bad turnovers and blind passes all while we keep working hard and we should be fine.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
According to Isles fans on the main board, Greiss matches or beats Bishop, Tavares is unstoppable and miles better than Kucherov and the Bolts defense is laughable... All considered the Bolts have about a -300% chance against the group of supermen in Islander uniforms.

God do I hope that the Lightning shut them up. I'd anything was proven last year it's the the team should be called the Tampa Han Solo's "Never tell me the odds"!!

No-respect.gif

No respect!!

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida

God do I hope that the Lightning shut them up. I'd anything was proven last year it's the the team should be called the Tampa Han Solo's "Never tell me the odds"!!

You'd think a team that 3 days ago won their first playoffs series in ~20 years would show a little more humility. Oh well, it is what it is.

Anyways, Preds are my second team so I hope you guys take care of business tonight too!

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Anyways, Preds are my second team so I hope you guys take care of business tonight too!

Should be a good night of hockey! I had a blast last season living in Clearwater and experiencing the Bolts and then the run to the finals. Glad to be back in Nashville but do miss seeing the Lightning on a nightly basis, thank goodness all the playoff games are broadcast here, makes for such a fun time of year!

GrandmaSlices51631

Dec 12, 2013
Long Beach
Isles fan Checking in. Awesome GDT , main boards bring out the worst in people. Just an JYI, Dont believe Josh Bailey traveled with the team.

What strategy will Tampa employ? I've already beat the dead horse on our 4th Line forechecking but outside of Kucherovs brilliance and Drouin, Isles fans are kind of in the dark in regards to your other players. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad