GDT: 4/25/24 - 7:00PM EDT - #1 Florida vs #1 WC Tampa Bay [ECQF GAME 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHockeyFanatic

Champa Bay
Jul 4, 2021
This team is done thanks to the Jeannot trade. We dont have the depth in the bottom 6 or defense that to win a championship. WE went all in a guy that is a 100% bust.
I was going to ask earlier where does the Jeannot trade rank all-time in head scratchers? Like its REALLY bad.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Lazy play demands shit results. Got 10 minutes of good gas pedal down hockey. They deemed that is good enough. f*** em
Yeah this is where I'm at. This year was absolutely pitiful. Not a single f*** given from start to finish aside from a few precious hot streaks. I hope game 4 is a blowout and it lights a fuse under their ass

It's time to move on from Halpern, Settler and Blashill. I'm good with Coop.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Yeah this is where I'm at. This year was absolutely pitiful. Not a single f*** given from start to finish aside from a few precious hot streaks. I hope game 4 is a blowout and it lights a fuse under their ass

I'm fine with Halpern too, but Settler and Blashill need to go.

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
Hesitating on going Saturday since they look like shit and ive already spent $750 on 2 seats

T REX

Feb 28, 2013

Sounds exactly like Penguins fans. Team needs a new voice. Everything comes to an end.

Did anyone think Cooper was gonna be here for 30 years? LOL

Hockeyville USA

Dec 30, 2023
Central Ohio
I don't think the Lightning have ever given up so much to get absolutely nothing in return basically. Is there a difference between him or Watson?
Watson at least had decent track record of production in junior. Jeannot did nothing until his overage year. Jeannot had one good year of pro and BriseBois drooled over it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad