JcHICuk.png

Mp6pWfL.png

ppQinok.png

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
#FreeDrouin #JohnsonIsLove #JohnsonIsLife #WheresStammer

I have no idea which team will show up today but I hope it's the good one. Go Bolts !

JackRabbitSlim

Dec 11, 2014
In your nightmares
Let's go boys! Let the emotional roller coaster begin. I'm sure I'll be killing some beers later, let's hope I don't suffer from liver failure from mass consumption while watching this game tonight

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Stamkos breaks out this game. Redeems himself and all is well in Lightning land, except for the fact, of course, that we lose 9-3. Stammer with the hat trick though. Happy days.

JS91

May 14, 2014
Stamkos must be feeling all the pressure in the world in this game. He's gotten outplayed by Johnson in pretty much every game so far and now we're back at home playing on front of his biggest fans who expect him to perform. It's also about time for our best player to play like it.
Will be a very exciting game for sure. After last game's comeback I'll make sure not to look away even for a second if we're down a goal or two.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Well, well, well... If we manage to win tonight I like our chances of advancing. Hoping for big games by all the big guns who haven't scored in this series.

Bolto

?
Nov 3, 2006
Spring Hill, FL
I'll be attending the game with my daughter, her boyfriend and her boyfriends father both of whom are Red Wings fans.

Where did I go wrong.......................................:pout:

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
I'll be attending the game with my daughter, her boyfriend and her boyfriends father both of whom are Red Wings fans.

Where did I go wrong.......................................:pout:

You went wrong when you didn't veto her relationship with a Red Wings fan

cdnbolt

Feb 11, 2009
Five observations for tonight

1. Speed kills. You have to keep moving your feet. When they are obstructing in the neutral zone and at the blue line if you move your feet it will draw attention to it. Detroit can't skate with us for the full 60 minutes.

2. Power play. Enough with the 4 forwards, it's not working. Just play our normal 1st and 2nd lines then put your best offensive D pairings out there with them.

3. Stamkos. Steven give up the puck. Hanging on to the puck in the o-zone while skating around looking for a shot will get you nowhere. Pass the puck to a teammate (not the drop pass) and then skate hard until you find open ice. When you have a shot, take it. Keep it simple, you have skills.

4. Net presence. Stop crowding the blue paint. Detroits d-men are just taking you out of the play. Set up near the hash marks and draw those defensemen out to you. Rebounds will be available and interference is more likely to be called when you are not right in front of the net.

5. Shooting. I see a pattern...Stick side high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad