Pre-Game Talk: 4/24 ECQF GAME 3 7:11 PM - THE BEAR arrives in Toronto ( series tied 1-1 ) - NESN, ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
1713972512270.png

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
The transformation from 05-06 to 08-09 was truly incredible.

From a bottom feeder post lockout, to the steps taken in 06-07 adding Chara and Savard, the hiring of Clode in 07-08, and the absolute tear they went on in 08-09, missing the Presidents’ Trophy by a point.

I loved that 08-09 team. That may have been the most fun I’ve ever had watching regular season hockey.

Another one of my favs. Remember they had that run early on the first couple months where they looked unstoppable. They had all the elements of the 2007-08 team with MORE talent and depth. It was fun to watch.

Seeing how this is a GDT.....both of those teams would lay waste to these frauds and phonies in Toronto. Auston Matthews would get so discouraged from Julien's suffocating defense he'd just give up this hockey stuff and stick to what he truly does best.............make shitty commercials like these two gems:

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Another one of my favs. Remember they had that run early on the first couple months where they looked unstoppable. They had all the elements of the 2007-08 team with MORE talent and depth. It was fun to watch.

Seeing how this is a GDT.....both of those teams would lay waste to these frauds and phonies in Toronto. Auston Matthews would get so discouraged from Julien's suffocating defense he'd just give up this hockey stuff and stick to what he truly does best.............make shitty commercials like these two gems:

That series against the Canes was an absolute gut punch.

First time they win a playoff round in a decade.
I remember people were dumping tickets for Game 5 and I scooped up first row balcony for $25 each.

The place was electric.

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
The transformation from 05-06 to 08-09 was truly incredible.

From a bottom feeder post lockout, to the steps taken in 06-07 adding Chara and Savard, the hiring of Clode in 07-08, and the absolute tear they went on in 08-09, missing the Presidents’ Trophy by a point.

I loved that 08-09 team. That may have been the most fun I’ve ever had watching regular season hockey.
Remember the clean break-outs & super crisp passing !!

• Love
Reactions: smithformeragent
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad