GDT: 4/23/24 - 7:30PM EDT - #1 WC Tampa Bay @ #1 Florida [ECQF GAME 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
If we were to somehow win this series, it would be our biggest upset in recent memory by a country mile. I can't remember the last time we looked this outmatched in a playoff series. It might've been against Ottawa 18 years ago.

Reactions: Hoek

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Do we want to win? If so something has to change this period.
No and no. Lol.

This is exactly what was expected before the series started. It's no surprise. Chalk game 1 up to them being nervous or anxious too? Because they're playing much better. We had some jump before Hagel hit Tkachuk into Vasy, but what we are seeing is quite the gap in talent, execution, and effort.

We have one shot. Lol.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
my stream sucks better then last game can see entire ice this time but lagged to death....not sure want to see entire ice hell im sure I dont we look like a mash unit on d blah....anyway internet is bad here so doubt will write much but what to say lol nothing good....blah gooooooooooooo bolts talk later if we come back and win i guess

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
It's time for a shake up. Coaching. One of the core traded. New GM. Something. Our window is closed. Gotta try something new next year. This yesr and last year have shown we are middle of the pack at best.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
It's time for a shake up. Coaching. One of the core traded. New GM. Something. Our window is closed. Gotta try something new next year. This yesr and last year have shown we are middle of the pack at best.
WE were a kucherov away from a lottery pick to NSH.

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Again, if Tampa falls in the 1st round again, at the very least all 4 of Sheary, Jeannot, Dumba, and Perbix need to be gone. Re-sign Duclair and Stamkos, use the available space on an actual blueline upgrade on the right side(can get 3-3.5 depending on exact contract values), and give 1 or 2 Crunch guys a role. Oh yeah, and Blashill needs to be fired asap as well so a better defensive system.can be implemented. None of Serg, Cirelli nor Cernak are going anywhere, so you fill in the holes where you can and make adjustments. Series isn't over yet, but there's a decent path forward if they do lose.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
He's the best "tweaker" in the league. Handed 4-5 HOF'ers. Best GM ever!

Stelio Kontos

Nov 6, 2011
Jeannot, De Haan, Sheary, Duclair, Dumba

JBB going 0/5 really f***ed us. Acquired 4 people who can’t f***ing play. Duclair invisible.

Cooper too f***ing stupid to take Duclair off the top line when the 3rd line has been shit too. Give me a break

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Bye Stammer. Enjoy your new gig.

canadian-tire.gif

TheSchmidt

Dec 28, 2013
team should not be this inept 5v5 offensively

florida is good, but have Mikkola, OEL, and Kulikov making half of their dcorps.

how much of this is coaching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad