Status
Not open for further replies.

Danton Heineken

Howard Potts
Mar 11, 2007
Fall River
BostonStrong.jpg

boston-tea-party-3.jpg

BRUINS LINE-UP (May change shift-by-shift)
The Looch-O-Motive | The Invisible Man | Raptor Jesus
Rad Marchand | Patty MVP | Carl Sagan
The Soderbergian One | 2 1st Names | Misused Superstar
The 7th Player | Soupcan McGillicutty | [Vacant]

Kevin Garnett | Handsome Johnny Tube Steaks
Sgt. Hugo Stiglitz | Doug Funnie
Andrew Furnace | Andrew McQuaid

Anton Hodoobin
Tuukka Rask

Healthy Scratches: Jay PanGODfo, Kaspars Dogfights, Bart Kowski, Wade Redden, Aaron Johnson

Injuries: Nathan Horton (undisclosed)

PANTHERS LINE-UP (source: dailyfaceoff.com)
Jonathan Huberdeau | Shawn Matthias | Peter Mueller
Tomas Fleischmann | Marcel Goc | Tomas Kopecky
The Bruin Killer | Nick Bjugstad | Jack No Skille
Quinton Howden | Drew Shore | George Parros

Brian Campbell | Mike Weaver
Dmitry Kulikov | Erik Gudbranson
T.J. Brennan | Tyson Strachan

Jacob Markstrom
Scott Clemmensen

Healthy Scratches: Greg Rallo, Alex Petrovic

Injuries: Michael Caruso, Jose Theodore, Stephen Weiss, Kris Versteeg, Ed Jovanovski, Sean Bergenheim, Filip Kuba​

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Come on, I think we're gonna score more than one.

:laugh: Live to dream my friend. ;)

I want moreeeee Yeti! Give him some time to adjust and I think he'll be something special. We have him dirt cheap for 3 years. He got pushed around a little, needs to play a couple of games so he can learn the tougher and faster NHL game. Putting French Fries down for a big game, go B's! Get some confidence from this team, we can easily beat them.

bostonphoenix

Jan 13, 2011
this title frustrates me.

The city of boston respectively would have lost the past two games and thats not an easy thought to stomach.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
LF, was wondering same about 7thPlayer, so I just went a-googling and found this:

Boston, MA – The Boston Bruins announced today, April 20, that they have rescheduled their annual “Fan Appreciation Day†for Sunday, April 28 at the Bruins/Senators game at TD Garden. As part of Fan Appreciation Day, the team will host a number of activities and in-game giveaways to thank Bruins fans for their support during the 2012-13 season. The Bruins will also be giving away their team awards on Sunday, April 28, including the John P. Bucyk Award (greatest off-ice charitable contributions), Eddie Shore Award (exceptional hustle and determination), Elizabeth Dufresne Trophy (outstanding performance during home games as voted on by Bruins media), 98.5 The Sports Hub Three Stars Award (top performers at home over the course of the season).

The team’s annual “Shirts Off Their Backs†promotion will still take place as scheduled on Sunday, April 21. However, at the request of Bruins season ticket holders, the signed autographed jerseys worn by the Bruins players during their game against the Panthers will be given to first responders rather than the season ticket holders.

The Bruins and NESN will present the Seventh Player Award on April 25, which is given to the player who performed above expectations during the 2012-13 season as voted on by Bruins fans.

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
I love that they're giving the jerseys to first responders! Especially at the request of STHs!

Agreed.

What I choose to take away from this tragedy is the pure class of so many different people from all over the world. There are so many good people in this world, and unfortunately they do not get the same recognition that the evil people do.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
With no Horton I vote we go with:

Lucic Krejci Jagr
Marchand Bergeron Seguin
Yeti Kelly raptor Jesus
Pie Soup and Sugar

Flipping left or right wings for top two lines are fine (Jagr and Marchand had some magic working before Marchand was concussed).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad