GDT: 4/21/22 - 8:00PM EDT - Toronto vs Tampa Bay

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
And I noticed that his salary is really low (something like 700k dollars)... :)
Its really 1.35m but Sens retained like 45%. He did reject 3y/3m from the Sens so who knows what he would want here. maybe 2-3 years for around 2.5m-2.7m

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Goals aside, loved this game for the Bolts. Love Stammer's backcheck, love Paul's pk shift where he beats 3 Leafs to get a shot on goal, love guys physically engaged all night. No egregious turnovers, no stupid passes. Offensively and defensively it was the best of both worlds

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
wtf are they smoking on the leafs board?

I couldn't help myself, so I had to take a peek

This is a real quote:

"Game was closer than the score, but still got outplayed.

The good from this game is I think we look tougher than Tampa, they have a bunch of pretenders, but no one who actually wants to do anything, if this is the series, keep Simmonds and Clifford in"

Talk about copium.

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015

This is a real quote:

The good from this game is I think we look tougher than Tampa, they have a bunch of pretenders, but no one who actually wants to do anything, if this is the series, keep Simmonds and Clifford in"

Talk about copium.
Pretended their way to two cuppies.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
It's fun to beat good teams and it's even more fun to destroy the Leafs. I love that we kept our foot on the gas the whole game.

Simmonds can f*** off with his head hunting jumping hits in an 8-1 game. What tough guy.

Reactions: Hoek

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
We forced them to play a perimeter game until garbage time. I dont think they realize that is a bad thing because they had the puck a bit.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Great game and total domination. They will be hungry next time and Matthews will be back in the playoffs. WE made a statement and let the league know we are ready to step up at any time.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL

This is a real quote:

Talk about copium.
Lol our playoff opponents always complain about how dirty and what assholes we are so I dunno where they get the idea that we are soft. We all know the Leafs are though.

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
They were missing Matthew's and Cambell, but still a good motivational win for the boys. Hoping they come out next game with the same energy and not just be a one hit wonder last night.
Last night was for the fans. Showed them that the pieces are all still there to dominate despite what we've seen for the past couple of months which was fine and fun to watch, but I couldn't care less about the outcome of the rest of the games. As Coop says, "process over outcome". Stay healthy, work on stuff you need to work on and for god's sake don't do stupid shit out there. Yeah, I'm looking at you Kuch. The sneaky dirty stuff has to go back into mothballs now. He might not have a target on his back from the league to the same degree that say guys like Kadri and Wilson do, but they're watching him and my guess is he doesn't have a lot of rope.

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
Guys, I know there were vid fro MSL about Stammer beating his record, but I cant find it anywhere, can you pls post it here for me?

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
Nice win, plus fun to watch get exposed.
Poor goaltending, sub-par defence.
Even if Nostrils played he wasn't about to score 7-8 goals.

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta

This is a real quote:

Talk about copium.
Yes, the key to leaf success is keeping a washed up player like Simmonds in.:thumbu:
Maybe he meant put Simmonds in goal?
Couldn't hurt.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009

This is a real quote:

Talk about copium.
5 goals and -7 Simmonds and 1 goal and -4 Clifford? Yes please put them in lol.

Reactions: Hoek

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad