GDT: 4/21/22 - 8:00PM EDT - Toronto vs Tampa Bay

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I feel like this says more about the Leafs than us. We gave them a taste of playoff hockey and they wilted.

Reactions: Hoek

Tiala

Nov 9, 2019
Finland
The Lightning might really be waking up after all. I really like to see Perry next season and Paul just needs to be in the Lightning too.

SOOOOO happy for Stammer!

Now just keep dominating and building up for the playoffs! 3UCKINGPEATLETSGO!!!!!!!

Last edited:

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Going through the Leafs GDT and postgame...wow. I can't think of a worse fanbase in sports. I know it's not fair to the real ones who have suffered for decades on end and have some maturity, but holy smokes. I don't even dislike their players or personnel but losing to a team like that would be hard to shake. Those people don't deserve the glory.

Clifford and Simmonds with their 5-10 minutes are basically the only ones with enough backbone to bring the rest of the group into the fray. Giordano, Lyubushkin and I guess Blackwell and Bunting aren't afraid to get their nose dirty at times but last night showed a very real advantage on our part. Make them pay a price physically and they don't have much of an answer especially as the game wears on. If you can do that without going overboard and taking dumb penalties, I like our chances.

Reactions: Hoek

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad