GDT: 4/21/14: Wild vs Avs, Playoffs, Game Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
The way fans are making it, I thought Cooke tried to stab someone with his skate. It was a nasty hit, but it's way overblown. I think Cooke should sit a game (or even two) based off his history but it wasn't that bad. I've seen worse and the Avs have done worse to the Wild. I've seen this hit once or twice before this season and some before this season including Hall on Clutterbuck!

Great game by the Finns. Wish they played this way every game. Good to see them get a spark.

Nino is going to get a reputation. I don't know if that is good or bad but he's getting a reputation. A slash here. A questionable hit there. If he can tone it down a little but still keep a little bit of an edge, the guy is going to be a playoff warrior in a year or so. He was aggressive and once he gets his hands together, I think he'll be that special type of player. Coyle too.
Nino has the makings of a Wayne Simmonds but he will at some point have to be willing to drop the gloves

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
Not a Yeo fan as most know but I thought he did a terrific job tonight with match ups and how he used Heatley. He is going to have a tougher go of it moving forward because suspect Cooke is going to be sitting.

Merya

Jokerit & Finland; anti-theist
Sep 23, 2008
Helsinki
Blyvz4UCUAEJojf.jpg:large

Caaarl! Caaaaaaarl! #walkingdead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad